(✖╭╮✖) & (╥﹏╥)

"Con what happened!" I yelled, as the others came piling in. He shrugged, he was lying on the floor but with clood around him. But not from him... 

~*~

"What happened to my wishbone!" Jc yelled, "He wasnt being the lazy dog he is, and decided to jump from my desk to my dresser. And my picture fell because he hit it." Connor said, "Well I guess we are going to the vet." Jc sighed, we all got into Rickys car and headed to the vet. *15 minutes* We are finally here!! We walked inside and right away there was all the cries from the animals, I feel so bad, I really dont wanna be in here. I should go outside. But Im not going to, right now anyway. I was walking to the sitting area, and theres all the dogs, cats, lizards, you name it, it was there. They were all looking at me with puppy dog eyes. So sad, "Whats wrong?" Trevor asked, sitting next to me after  I sat down. "The poor animals... I mean look at them." "But they're here to get better." He laughed, I shook my head, "Im sure not all of them are." "Yeah, but look at the bright side the ones that arent, are going to a better place." I nodded, "Im going outside." I said, I got up and sat on the bench they have outside the office. I saw some guy, wearing a black hoodie (sweater) with his hood up and his hands in his pockets. He sat next to me, and soon Trevor came outside. Trev sat on the other side of me, "Luna, I love you." He said, and by he, I dont mean Trevor. I looked at the man with the hoodie on, "Um, excuse me?" I said, "I. Love. You. Luna." He said, my eyes widened. "How do you know her?" Trevor asked, putting his two sense in. "Trevor, dont. Lets go inside." He looked at me like I was insane. We stood up and went inside, "Who?" Trevor asked, after 30 minutes of silence. Yeah half an hour. "My dad. Hes back." I said, I dont know why he is here? How did he get out of jail? "Why does he still wanna see you? He never bothered with you the rest of the years." Trevor continued. I shrugged, I honestly dont know. After we found out Wishbone was ok, we headed back home. They of course had to drop me off at my house. Yay, because I wanna come back here, knowing my dad is out there somewhere. I walked in and once again freezing cold. "Does no one put the heat on?" I whispered, to my self of course. I walked upstairs and into my room, I shut the door and plopped on my bed. Today has been a huge flop. I went on my laptop since I havent been on there in forever, I mean I have my phone but its not the same. Of course went on twitter, and saw how Jc put that Wishbone got hurt, all the girls were worried I honestly think its adorable. Speaking of fans, none really have given me hate comments about... Trevor and I havent told his fans! Thats what we should do, I will ask if they can have a girlfriend week. Or boyfriend, if they are into that. But for what I know I think they like va jay jay's. (A.N oms dying from writing that! btw I know they ARE all straight.) Anyway... I soon fall asleep with my ear buds in and Trevors covers on my playlist on YouTube. I woke up to the smell of smoke, what the? I ask myself. I opened my eyes, theres smoke everywhere, I wonder why I dont hear the fire alarm, but realize I have my ear buds in and music is still playing. I rip them out of my ears, and run outta the house, I dont see the fire, theres just smoke. I finally get out of the house, coughing my lungs out, I run next door because there is no fire trucks and stuff at my house and have them call 9-1-1. You know so casually. Wait, my eyes widen. Justin and my mom are still in there!!!! I think... Oms. I dont know what to do!! I cant go back in there, but I dont want them to die. Soon the ambulance, and fire dept. are here and  one comes up to me, "Is anyone besides you home?" The man asked, I shrugged, "My mom, and brother might be. But Im not sure." I said, he nodded and he went into my now burning down house. (A.n well that escalated fast.)  10 minutes go by, the guy that talked to me earlier came up to me again, "No sign of them, sorry, but there is a good possibility that they are dead." My heart dropped, I fell to the ground with tears streaming out of my eyes. I saw Trevor running over from his house with his mom. "Luna, what happened?" He asked, looking into my eyes, I looked back into his amazing blue eyes. STOP LUNA THE LAST OF YOUR FAMILY MIGHT BE DEAD! I mentally slaped myself, "Trevor," I gulped, "Justin and my mom might be dead." I said, and started crying again. Still on the grass, honestly this grass is comfy. Trevor hugging me, while he is also on the ground, almost crying. Nicole comes over, "Wheres your brother and mom?" She asked, I cried even more, Trevor answered her, "Oh no, honey if you want you can stay with Trevor and I." She offered, and I guess a police man over heard, "Um, Miss, if her mother is dead and she doesnt have a father that has costudy of her, then we will have to put her into foster care for a while. You can come sign the papers, then she is all yours." He said, I looked at Nicole with hope. She sighed, "I will do what I can." 

~*~

1016 words!! oms I cant, gesh I dont think you expected that, now did you. Will Nicole beable to adopt her, if not who will? Haha leave comments below, would help a lot if you vote. I love yall. -Tabitha