Trev

"You can come sign the papers, then she is all yours." He said, I looked at Nicole with hope. She sighed, "I will do what I can." 

~*~

"Hun," Nicole started, "I cant get custody of you." I looked at her funny, "Why?" I asked, barley able to speak. "I just cant. Im sorry." She said, and started walking out with Trev. "Trev wait." I called, he stopped and turned around knowing what I wanted, we crashed our lips for what could be the very last time. "Trevor I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you." I told him, and hugged him as tight as I can. "I love you too Luna! So much. I dont wanna leave you." He cried, hugging me just as tight as I was hugging him. "Trev we have to go." Nicole said, I whispered to Trev, "Im going to try to get outta here, no matter what." I said, "Dont get hurt." He stated, "Whatever I have to do." I told him. I had tears flowing out of my eyes. "I LOVE YOU!" We yelled at the same time. 

*Year passes* (Sry had to)

Its been a whole fucking year! All the times I tried getting out, I got a punishment (A.n Idk what happens so bare with meh) I dont know what to do, someone wants me but I dont know who. "Luna, come with me please." The lady that has been dealing with me said, Kelly? Maybe? I got up and walking out with her to the hall. Long ass corridor, haha those are never good. PEWDIEPIE!! I love him he was the start of me watching YT without him I wont even know about YTers. "Ok, this is the guy adopting you. He said he already knows you so didnt have to do the meeting thing." She said, yeah not really that professional if you ask me. Thats when I see the guy I never thought would be adopting me. My dad. "I-I cant go with him." I whisper, with fear in my voice. She didnt listen, I went with him. "Get your shit and hurry the fuck up so we can go to the house." He rushed, gesh. I grabbed everything I needed, and followed him to the new house. Surprizingly a beautiful house. "D-dad?" "Yeah." "Can I go walking around, promise I wont do anything." "Okay." He said, wow being nicer then I remember, I started walking off. "But be home soon I have someone for you to meet." He said, I nodded, you know who I wish adopted me, Tyler. I walked around a bit, it was about 4:30 when I was coming back, I was walking outside of my house, and I swear I saw Trevor. "T-Trevor?" I had to say something? "Luna?!" He asked, excited. I nodded.

Ok had to do something for yall. Ok so can you guys follow meh on twitter, @StayingCloudyxx please!! that pic when Sam was younger and had longer hair. I asked my mom 'who does this look like?' she like 'honestly you when you were 8 or 9' Im like Ikr we could be twins. then again it awful