Trying to get Sam out.

“Huh?” He asked, I quickly looked at him, “Nothing.” “Mmhmm.” He said, obviously knowing that I’m lying. “Luna…” He started, I sighed, “Yeah?” “I think, we should stop dating for a bit.” He said, I frowned, “But – ““But, nothing Luna, I love you and you know that. But I don’t think you love me.” He said, my heart dropped, “Trevor.” I begged, “Please believe me I love you more than anything.” I said, “We can still be friends.” He said, “Ok.”  I frowned, great, well at least Trevor won’t get hurt. A little while later Trevor left, it was just me in the house because Connor is getting Starbucks and he knows Trevor and I broke up so he didn’t bother asking me to go, he knows I won’t want to. I’m now sitting in bed, wondering about how Sam is doing. I honestly don’t like him like that, I like him as a brother. I got a call from an unknown number, “Luna, it is Sam. I need to tell you something, quickly. Ok so listen, I wasn’t the one who helped your father it was Jordan. I know you don’t know him but he have never liked Trevor and then he saw Trevor with you and got jealous, but it was your father. Just help me out of here I can’t handle it anymore.” He said, within’ like 20 seconds taking a deep breathe afterwards. “But I need proof Sam, that it wasn’t him.” I said, “Go to Jordan’s house and pretend to get my sweater or something.” “Ok Sam, I’m trusting you. I’m going to go bye.” I said, “Bye.” We hung up and I throw on my shoes. I quickly grabbed a piece of paper and marker and wrote to Connor that I am just going to a friend’s house and not to worry and to put my Starbucks into the fridge, or drink it. I left the note on the counter, and left. Once I had left my house I realized I had no clue where Jordan lives. Huh? Maybe Kian knows. I went to Kian and Andrea’s house, which was right down the street. Knocked on the door, “Hey Luna what are you doing here?” Andrea asked, I smiled, “I need help, but I need Kian.” I said, she nodded and got Kian. I asked Kian where he lives and he told me and now I can start my journey. Obviously not by myself. Kian and Andrea is coming. We got to Jordan’s house, and I knocked on his door. “Um, who in the fucking hell are you?” He asked, “Damn, got to wash out your mouth.” I told him, “Oh and Sam told me to get his sweater from your room.” I told him, “Um, excuse me. I’ll get it and you can stay in the living room.” He said, while letting me into the house. While Jordan was looking around he was asking me these very weird questions. For example it started with, “Are you one of Sam’s hoes.” I was so freaking taken back like gosh. And plus I know Sam isn’t one of those guys. I was ignoring them all. He left his phone on the table I found exactly what I needed, pictures of the things that was found at Trevor’s house, and texts to my father. I sent everything to my phone, “Um I don’t think his sweater is here.” Jordan came at. “He did say there would be a chance that it isn’t, thanks anyway.” I smiled, while thinking ‘You-are-so-fucking-screwed-you-asshole’ I left his house, and entered Kian’s car. “Got it?” They asked at the same time, took a few seconds fangirling about them saying ‘got it’ at the same time then said, “Got it.” Showing them that I had like 5-8 texts. They brought me back to my house, “Tell me if you get him out? If you need any help just ask.” Kian said, after I slammed the car door shut. I nodded, and took off into my house. “Where did you go?” Con asked, “I left you a note.” I said, “Yeah didn’t say where you went.” “I went to do something.” I said, jogging to my room down the hall. “Luna, tell me where you went.” He raised his voice, “Okay, Connor, it turns out it wasn’t Sam that tried killing Trevor, it was Jordan, I had to get proof to help Sam out of jail.” I told Connor, “Okay, gosh that’s all you had to say, I’m not going to get mad. I am going to help though right?” He asked, I smiled and nodded. (A.N I honestly don’t know how to go through this so let’s skip maybe a month, sorry for all the skips. But now everything will be better… for now. And no Luna and Trevor won’t be together…….. Yet.)  We finally got Sam out of jail, we are all friends and stuff. Jordan and my father are serving life. I think, I honestly don’t know.

(")> 

Obviously Im bored, and I really wanted to continue this. I dont know why, I had to. But please vote . And Comment. And follow if you havent. xD Luv you all. <3 Oh an whats this story with no more Kiandrea like what????? I mean I dont believe it until they (Kian or Andrea) say it themselfs if you have any information please Pm/Dm me or comment. Thank you