Next one?

"Plus you said that I am not your father." He continued. Is he really going to pull that trigger? I askedd myself. If he does its the end... right?

*************************************************

He takes the gun away from my head and aimes it at Trevors. I literally die inside, "Dad please dont." I cry, "Its either him or you?" He said, I looked into Trevors eyes, "I love you Trevor, dad take my life and let them go." I said, he smiled liking the plan. "But they will know to much?" He said, now pointing it at Andreas head. "I know! But let them go and you move to another coutry and take my life. Please." I begged. Im literally balling my eyes out. Jordan come over to me and from behind places the gun to my head. "Want me to?" He asked my father, my father nods.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nobodys pov

Thats the end of Luna Blue, she was fine until Our2ndlife came into her life. She loved them so much she died for them. Her father let the others go, Jordan went to prison while Lunas father left the country. Trevor is still depressed by her death, and is trying to commit suicide, as for everyone else, they're also depressed not as bad as Trevor and Sam.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Omg! Luna freaking died! Yall didnt expect that I have a really good idea though. Luna can come back as a spirit that is like a person. But Trevor wont know that it is really her. I dont know Im still thinking. If you want comment if I should try that. Ill still do the next o2l fanfiction though so there is still that. Two people already asked just waiting for their description. Who ever gives me their description first that is good and detailed will most likely be the main character in my next story!! You all have till a week from today 6/5/14. And I have no clue why I named this story the necklace... haha -Tabitha<3 NEW FANFICTION CHARACTER CHOOSEN!