Awe. :'(

I was walking outside of my house, and I swear I saw Trevor. "T-Trevor?" I had to say something? "Luna?!" He asked, excited. I nodded.

~*~

I ran to him and hugged, “I missed you soooo much.” “I missed you too.” “Luna!!!” My father yelled, “You got adopted by your dad?!” He whispered, I nodded, “Gotta go,” I smiled, “Ill talk to you later.” I told him, he nodded still like woah… haha gotta love like woah. I walked back inside my new house, pretty nice. “Hun, my boyfriend will be here soon.” … He said boyfriend? Wait my father is gay. Ok… I have to let that sink in. Love gay people, but… idk. Tyler Oakley is amazeballs, and so is Troye. Oops inner nerd coming out. Anyway, “Ok dad.” I said, yep called him dad. He seems to be doing better, not as bad. So lets try to trust him. I went up to my room, and got into something a bit better. “Luna! Hes here!” He yelled, “Ok be there in a minute!” I yelled back. I put on shoes and went downstairs. Oms who is that. (Daniel J)  “Um, dad, who?” I asked, “Oh, this is my boyfriend  Dylan and his son Daniel.” He introduced me. “Hi Dylan, and Daniel.” I said, “I’m Luna.” I smiled. I shook their hands. Dinner was normal-ish. I mean I’m usually in Taco Bell with O2l… but I guess this works. “Bye Luna, see you soon…” Dan trailed off, Oh but his accent, ‘Luna shut up, you have Trev.’ I told myself, but maybe Trev have got over me? I questioned.  “Dad?” I asked, walking to the kitchen where he is. “Yeah?” He asked, putting his drink down. “Do we have a computer?” I asked, he nodded. “Upstairs in the game room…” “GAME ROOM?!” I booked it upstairs. Wait where is it. I checked literally every room in the house. Last one, the one next to my room. Of course. I opened it, black couch with xbox one, and kinect, wii, literally everything!! There stood my bae… Compuder! I ran over to it and logged onto textnow. Mmhmm. Textnow. I typed to Trev, ‘Um, do you still like me?’ I asked, straight out. ‘Yeah.’ I sighed, ‘K’ Next thing you know there is a knock on the door. “Luna, someone is here for you.” He smiled, I got up and went downstairs. There stood Trev. “What?” I asked, “K?” He asked, I smiled, “Nothing.” I said, faking. “Nothing? Its something, tell me?” “I-I can’t though.” I told him, I mean yeah I like him. But not that much anymore. “Trev, are we still together?” I asked, he nodded. “We never broke up, we just got seperated.” He stated, I nodded. Thats true, I guess I can be with him. “I just don’t wanna be with you anymore… for now. I mean I still like you but…” Oh my stars why Luna?!

-Trevors Pov-

‘I mean I still like you but…’ Playing over and over again. She used like, not love. Omg she hates me. What have her father done? Yeah friends. When people say friends, there is no hope. I walked through the o2l house door. “How did it go?” Asked Jc, I kept walking up the stairs. Plopped myself onto Kians bed. “I loved her.” I cried onto his pillow. “What do you mean ‘loved’?” Con asked, “Oh h-hi.” I said, wiping my eyes. “I loved Luna… but she doesn’t love me back.” I said as clearly as I could. “Dude I’m sure she loves you, she lives with her father, and you and her haven’t seen each other for about a year.” “A year and 2 days.” I corrected him, with tears.

--------------------------

Okay, who do you want together Daniel and Luna, or Trev and Luna. And ship names?? Haha not posting another chap till someone gives me their opioion and ship names, for both Daniel, and Trev with her. :p Sorry.