▂▃▅▆▇█ O █ 2 █ l █ █ H █ o █ u █ s █ e █ ! █▇▆▅▃▂

"Can I go to the o2l house. Please." I begged my mom, after we finished supper. She nodded, "Be back before 8." She said, I nodded. 

~*~

I finally arrived at the o2l house, only took about 5 minutes. I knocked quietly on the door. I dont usually knock I usually just text them, but of course my phone broke, and I wont have it till the end of this week. The door swings open, "Gesh, you have to knock louder than that. I thought that it was just wind." Ricky said, "Trevor is upstairs." "Why do you think I want Trev?" I asked, "Well you two are a thing... right?" I nodded, "Bye, see you guys in a bit." I called to Ricky, Jc, Kian, and Sam. As I ran upstairs, and passed Connors door, he was crying. "Whats wrong Con?" I asked, entering his room, and sitting besides him on the bed. "T-Torie and I b-broke up." He cried, flipping himself over on the bed covering his head with the pillow. "Then she wasnt the one, Con." I said, he cried even more. "Ill leave you alone. Hope you feel better." I said, and shut the door as I climbed out of his room. I walked towards Kian's room, by the way that is where Trevor usually is, and if he is not there he is in the living area 'beating' the rest at Mario Kart. I entered and guess what! Trevor was for the most part naked. "Luna! Cant you knock!" He yelled, I laughed, "What in the world are you even doing?" I asked, "Nothingggg." He said, dragging the word out. I shrugged, "You're weird, you know that?" I said, looking at Kians Eiffel tower picture hanging on the wall. "Yeah. But you are weirder." He said, "No I am not." "Yeah. You. Are." He said, putting his hands on my hips. "Trev. You are the most weirdest person, second from Lady Gaga." I said, smiling evilly. He put his hand over his chest, acting hurt. "How dare you!" I laughed, "But I love you for that, and you know it." I said, hugging him. We kinda ended up on the bed, not doing anything besides making out. Yeah, making out on Kians bed... haha sorry Kian, at least we arent doing it. "Haha if Kian finds us, we are for the most part dead." Trev said, I smiled, "I was just thinking that, but at least we arent going any further." I said, he got up and took my hand helping me off Kians bed. "Trevor I can get off by myself you know." I said, he nodded. "I dont care, you are my girl." He said, my belly fluttered. He just called me his girl. Oms. I blushed, "Awwe youre blushing!" He said, I blushed even more. "Instead of telling me that I am blushing, let us go downstairs and see what the others are doing." I said, skipping out of the room, but waiting besides the door frame for him. I wanna see how easily scared he can get. I hear him walking towards the door frame, but once he steps out, I hear a loud crash in Cons room. Oh no, now what. Trevor and I look at eachother and run towards Cons room. "Con what happened!" I yelled, as the others came piling in. He shrugged, he was lying on the floor but with blood around him. But not from him...