...

"Kian you can have your room back." I told him, making everyone look at me and Trevor, they looked at our hands some you could tell was pissed, but for the most part the rest werent. Im glad for that, 'Dont be mad, get glad.' Haha I cant. Anyway Trev and I are a thing again. Haha Levor. xD 

ʘ͜͡ʘʘ͜͡ʘʘ͜͡ʘʘ͜͡ʘʘ͜͡ʘʘ͜͡ʘʘ͜͡ʘʘ͜͡ʘʘ͜͡ʘʘ͜͡ʘʘ͜͡ʘʘ͜͡ʘʘ͜͡ʘʘ͜͡ʘʘ͜͡ʘʘ͜͡ʘʘ͜͡ʘʘ͜͡ʘʘ͜͡ʘʘ͜͡ʘʘ͜͡ʘʘ͜͡ʘʘ͜͡ʘʘ͜͡ʘ

We continued to the couch, we already let go of eachothers hands. "You two are back together?" Sam asked, Trevor nodded happily. I smiled, he is amazing. Next thing we know Jc runs outta the kitchen... "Ok I may or may not have burnt the food." "Not the food!" Con yelled, I laughed, "No joke, the kitchen is on fire." I bolted up with Trevor, Kian dialed the fire department while everyone including himself got out. "Wait I forgot my phone!" Trevor said walking back, I grabbed his wrist, "I think not, Id rather your phone die than you." I said, he smiled, "But I need it." "And I need you, youre more important than the phone, we can replace the phone we cant replace you." I told him, he hugged me. Ok? Love you too Trev, "What?" I asked, hugging back confused why we are hugging. "I love you." He said, I smiled, "I love you too." "Shut up." Said Sam, Trevor was taken back. When Sam said it, he wasnt joking around. (A.n Im going to make Sam an asshole, and I know he isnt really in reality. You dont like I never told you to read it.) "No you shut up Sam, people make mistakes, mine was a fucking little mistake at least I didnt date Daniel! Beside the o2l house is on fire, I believe that is more important then you being an ass about me and Trevor." I told him, yep I went there. I am done with his shit, when me and Trev first started 'Tuna' (A.n yeah their ship name is now Tuna) Sam was always not happy about it. I dont know why. But he has been ever since. Its starting to piss me off. He looked taken back, "Woah dont have to be a bitch." He joked, omg he really hates me doesnt he. The fire men showed up a few minutes later, I went back to my dads and the rest went to Kians, but Sam. I started walking because I dont have my phone, when someone pulled me between 2 houses. Its Sam, "What?" I asked, confused, "Why are you and Trevor together? Do you wanna hurt me?!" He asked harshly... haha harshly. "W-what do you mean?" I asked, lets face it Im scared to death. "You mean you dont remember?" He asked, a bit quieter. I shook my head, "At a party your mom took you and Justin to, me and you were best friends, and we would be together everyday until I moved. Our moms said that we would be together til the end. As in boyfriend and girlfriend. I guess you have forgotten but I havent." He said, you could hear the hurt in his voice, "Sam if I had known that I might not have dated Trev, but I cant help it. And I cant hurt him again, and not mentioing it would effect lots of people. Like myself, o2l fandom, trev, everyone in and that is involved with o2l. Just to make 1 person happy." He sighed, "I cant do it Sam. Im sorry." I said, and started to walk away. "If I cant have you nobody can." He muddered. I was confused and continued walking to my house as Sam went the other way.

~*~

I know he wouldnt do this dont hurt me!!! Haha anyway once again follow me @StayingCloudyxx please would mean the world. <I might change that soon though sooo sorry. Anyway 1+ Comments and 1+ Followers 1+ Votes need all of those for new chapter!! Boiiii oh and Im calling you my tabbies... haha its a type of cat and my name is Tabitha Tabby, tabbies... yeah ok bye.