Woah.

"If I cant have you nobody can." He muddered. I was confused and continued walking to my house as Sam went the other way.

~*~

I made it to my house without dealing with anyone, I went to my dads room, and yup not getting into any detail of what I heard... that means Daniel is here. I went to my room to see him with a guitar and a red light recording. He didnt see me, he has no clue Im watching him. He starts singing after saying his intro. 

You tell me that you're sad and lost your way

You tell me that your tears are here to stay

But I know you're only hiding

And I just wanna see you

You tell me that you're hurt and you're in pain

And I can see your head is held in shame,

But I just wanna see you smile again

See you smile again

But don't burn out

Even if you scream and shout

It'll come back to you

And I'll be here for you

Honestly he is really good, soon he finished the song, I walked in fully letting him know Im there. "When are you leaving?" I asked, I know how rude... Im swrry. "Why?" He asked, "Because I want my room." I told him, "Well Ill give it to you, just going to clean my mess first." I nodded, "By the way, that was really good." I smiled, "You were listening?" I nodded, "Usually my mom is with me but yeah we moved and shes still in England. (A.n I think thats where he is from)" I half smiled, "Well I know you are actually really good." I stated, "Now can you leave?" I asked, what I need my room to myself. He nodded picking up some of his things and leaving I bought the things he couldnt carry downstairs to the living room. "Luna?" He questioned, "Huh?" I asked placing the equipment down. "Look up for a minute." He said, I looked up and there was his face, he started leaning in, I pushed away, "Dan I liked you, but then you made me and my boyfriend brake up. Now we are back together I dont need anymore problems, plus one of his friends I found out likes me... I cant have anything else to worry about right now." I told him, he nodded in understatement. I smiled, and thats when we heard a big bang upstairs we rushed upstairs, Dan obviously went first. "EWWWW!" He yelled running out, I laughed I know why.... hahaha. "Were they?" I asked he nodded still discussed. "Night Dan." I said, while walking into my room, I closed the door and got comfortable. Honestly I dont remember anything Sam said, I wish I did. I took out my phone and texted Sam, "What did you mean by 'If I cant have you nobody can'? I asked, "You will see." Texted back.. I finally fell asleep at around 5 in the morning. 

~*~

Gesh people are good, I asked for 1+ on literally everything comments, votes and followers you all did it! Now lets see if you all can do it again! Haha just seeing. -TabbyCat