Dafuq Sam?!

"Yeah I know." We ended up sleeping on my bed. I wanna know what Sam meant by that though. 
~*~

I woke up holy fucking light. I probably look like and angle, I spread my arms out like Rose on the titanic. I got off my bed, you know I havent really been anywhere in a while, I think I shall go through the woods... Wait a second. I put thought into what I was going to do while pouring cereal into a light blue bowl. Maybe I shouldnt, not yet anyway. I mean like, Sam what did he mean by what he said. I know hes not that bad of a person, but I just have this feeling in my guts that something bad is going to happen soon. I finished up my cereal, and throw on some clothes a button down teal tankity top, with leatherish short, sandals, and black circle stud earrings. I got my phone, by the way my dad got a plan for both of us, I know right so nice. He said there is other people on it, Im guessing Dylan and Daniel. Idk, I put it in my back pocket and walked out of the door. For some reason I wanted to look at the house, I havent really examined it to much. I walked onto the stone pathway from the door to the drive way, and I just stood on the pathway. I stared at the house, Its so pretty my lord. It has a tealish color, like my blouse, the door white, two door garage, haha its like someone else is living here. The beautiful, colorful flowers infront of the window. Of course bumble bees, but there is flowers so obviously bees. I walked around to the back, and stood between the pool and the white wooden gate; looking at the back part of the house, still the tealish color, with the deck in the back that is painted white. The inground pool, perfectly blue. I looked at my window, I just realized I can go onto the roof from my room. I think Ive found my new spot. I thought to myself. The roof is flat so I wouldnt fall. Anyway, why the hell am I looking at my house, lets go to the o2l house. 

I arrived at the o2l house, doesnt really look like theres alot of people here. I knocked on the door, "Heyyy, wait Luna, what are you doing here? You didnt get the memo... Trevor is in the hospital. They took him in a helicopter, because he was having an asthma attack." He informed me, "When the fuck did that happen?" I asked, Ricky comes from the side, showing me dish soap. "Ok fine I wont swear gesh... but for real Jc?" I asked, "Um someone tried to set his house on fire." He said, I could only think about one person... Sam. "Why?" He asked, "I may have an idea of who..." I trailed off, "Do you know any clues they have found of the person that tried?" I asked, he nodded, "At the station." I nodded, and started walking away down the driveway, "Wait, need a ride?" He asked, I thought about it. And nodded, he yelled to Ricky and who ever else in the house that he was bringing me and why. I sat in the passenger seat while Jc backed out of the driveway with Rickys car. I was looking out of the window, I saw Sam smirking staring at me from the window. I frowned, I think it was actually him, I didnt think he would do that, I mean like really Sam?! Few minutes later I arrived at the station, Trevors mom knows the police dealing with the case, and he obviously knows me so we can see the evidence. "Are you sure you might know?" Officer Olaf asked, I nodded, (Yupp Olaf, Frozen deal with it.) "Yepp." "Omg that looks like Sams phone." He said, I smirked, "Could we see if it is Sams?" I asked the officer, he shook his head. "Only if you put on gloves." He said, I nodded, I got the gloves and looked through his phone. What I found shocked me... "Why Sam..." I muttered. 

~*~

Hahaha you guys hate meh for doing it. Now if you actually read this then I am proud of you. Haha so there is way more where that came from. -Tabitha