Dont Touch My Girl.

Hey guys! I know it's short but I wanted to update again this weekend! I can't keep y'all waiting so I'll let you go ahead and read!

Hayes POV.

FaceTiming Madelyn~

No, Madelyn just told me her ex that did everything to hurt her, just texted her! Everything's going through my mind, will she brake up with me for Hunter (Her ex sorry I didn't say his name I totally forgot all about it) or Matt? Will he try to do something to this relationship? Idk I'm sure I'm just over thinking it, or am I?

After thinking•

Bree's POV

So Maddys ex Hunter, just texted her, I took her phone right away from her as soon as she told me, I really never ever liked him. He's just a total jerk!

From Hunter: Aye babe, I know I did some stuff that you didn't like but I really still like you, and I want you back so I'm flying down to come see you.

To Hunter: It's Bree, you did everything you possibly could to hurt her! Why do you think she would want you back after everything!? She hates you! She moved on, she's dating someone so if your really gonna come down then stay away from her.

From Hunter: I know I did stuff the her that everyone didn't like, but it's not your choice if we can get back together! I love her and I can't live without her! Now goodbye I'll see you tomorrow at 12(:

To Hunter: Whatever all you ever were was a cheater! If you come down there's gonna be a fight! Now goodbye sweetie! See you tomorrow! Better not try to talk to Bree! Bye bye! c:

After I stopped texting that little something I shall not say, I decided to text our old friends Shorty ( just a nickname that I started for him) and his best friend Jake. We all used to be so close until Madelyn & I had to move and on the last day, we all started crying about it.

Group iMessage👋

Hey guys! We miss you very much but we have a really bad problem! Hunter as you know Maddys ex, said he was coming down and trying to get maddy back, y'all know that she has a new boyfriend that I actually like xD But he's coming down tomorrow and I wanted to know if y'all can come down and help us! Plus we really miss you and you need to meet Nash oh my he's so freaking hot! Oh yeah and it's Bree but text back!

Shorty: Yes! I'll be down there as soon as I can! I miss you guys and I bet Nash is sexy 😂 Going to pack ttyl love y'all!

Jake: Yes!!!!!!!!!! I'll be down! I need to talk to Madelyn anyways!

After texting

Hey maddy! I got shorty and Jake to come down so they can help us with this Hunter thing. I spoke to Madelyn while she was talking to Nash and Hayes over FaceTime. Okay thanks Bree! She answered back. Anything and Jake said he has to talk to ya anyways good luck! It was 12 and we were all really tired so we ended FaceTime so we can go to bed because it's gonna be a long morning tomorrow.

Hey guys! I know it's short but hey update! Be sure to vote! See y'all next chapter! Also comment what you think is gonna happened

Check out my best friends book too! It's called " For Love" See y'all!