Really! Again!?

Hey guys! I've wanted to update again! I hope y'all like it! Also thanks for everything you guys done for me, you probably don't know but I thought this would be a bad book, but it seems like y'all liked it and I'm really thankful about it. Again I love you guys and thank you for everything y'all have done for my book. Also, my friends book, "For Love" is similar with each other, so if y'all would go check it out you would love it trust me. I hope you guys like this one! Happy reading and be sure to vote! Thank yah!(:

Nash's POV

I woke up to hearing something, I didn't know what it was so I wanted to check it out. It was coming for Hayes's room. I opened the door to see Shorty on top of Hayes, trying to "Get Him" while they were playing Talk Dirty. Madelyn was trying to get him off but he wouldn't give up. "W-What the" I said laughing. "SHUT UP ITS NOT FUNNY NASH GET HIM OFF OF ME NOW!" Hayes screamed. While trying to get him off of my brother, I just couldn't take it, it was just too funny so I had Madelyn make a vine of it. You know something like black mail Wednesday or something to show his kids. "NASH I SWEAR IF YOU DONT GET HIM OFF OF ME IMA SHOVE A FORK UP YOUR BUTT" Hayes screamed, now that just made it funnier. "HEY THATS MY THING DONT SAY IT!" Bree yelled, well I guess she was up now. Bree came in the room with shorty's iPhone and said she was gonna throw it in the toilet if he didn't get off Hayes. Well that worked. "Jeez, Thanks Bree." Hayes said taking in a breath. "Yeah you're welcome I guess, he always try's to do that" She said laughing.

We all went down stairs after laughing, Bree and I cooked some pancakes for everyone. We even put some chocolate chips in them, it was Bree's favorite. We all got our pancakes and whatever we wanted to drink and sat down turning on the tv. Nothing really on now days, so like always, we put in a movie. This time Hayes & I picked. We found "The Sitter", Which to be honest, is funny but some of the parts in the movie you don't want to watch with your girlfriend. Must just be me but that was really awkward.

Like really awkward.

The awkward when you're watching something like that with your family.

Yeah, pretty awkward.

I can tell Hayes thought it was too, he kept looking at me and shaking his head. Bad pick? Yeah I guess so. Bree and Madelyn went in to make some popcorn, it seems like we can't watch a movie without popcorn, but also it is us, always awkward and weird.

After the movie was over (finally YUS) Madelyn got a text, From not just anyone. Guess who it was? Yup, it was Matt. Jeez why can't he just leave he alone! Hayes beat the $h!t out of him! Think he would understand.

Hey guys! I'm really really sorry I haven't update in a while! I'll try to make it this weekend! More updates coming in the summer! I hope y'all like it! Sorry again, plus it's short 😭