Long Night

Hey guys! I know I said I may not be able to update this weekend so let's just call this a surprise chapter! Hope you like it. (Also yes, I know my chapters may be short but let's just think this, short chapters equal more and more chapters)

Hayes POV

Well here we all are, sitting here on couches stuck watching Frozen because Madelyn had to watch it. I kinda felt bad because I told her she could pick the movie and everyone's complaining about Frozen,but there's Madelyn sitting there shoving pop corn in her mouth. Everyone else is on the phones,but Shorty he's sitting there on Madelyn's lap watching it, crying I think. It was kinda funny but I didn't want to laugh. Bree well we all looked over and there she was sleeping, the movie just started too. I don't see how she could have fell asleep that fast though.

It was in the half of the movie, everyone was sleeping but me. So I decided to go turn the T.V. off and take a little walk, for some air. I thought that Madelyn and Bree could just stay over I mean I think it's 11 so I didn't want to have to wake them up and make them go home. Yes I know I'm nice, but only to them. Yeah remember what happened with Matt? Well he never comes around anymore. I feel bad but whatever. I was walking when I saw a dark shadow, I go closer and I could see it was Matt. He didn't do anything, just stood there. His eyes were so big. I didn't want to start anything so I just went back the other way.

I finally hit home and I just went to my room. Everyone else was still passed out on the couches so I didn't want to wake them. I got in my room changed into my batman pjs and I jumped into my bed. Put my phone on the charger and I thought to myself what a long night this was.....

Well there y'all go! New chapter😋