The Date(:

Hey guys! Sorry the last chapter was so short and that I had to cut out the movie, but my friend wanted me to update and she wouldn't shut up about it 😂 So I updated but anyways I still hope y'all liked it and keep voting for the chapters! I have 33 votes right now I think, and 400 something reads, I never thought this book would come this far, but I'm thankful it did! Thank you guys<3 I'm going to start this chapter where I left off in the other one. Hope y'all like it.

3 Hours Later. (Around 6 When The Movies Open)

Nash's POV.

It's around time when the movies open, so I decided to text Bree and asked if she was ready yet.

To My Bæ😉: Hey babe you ready yet?

From My Bæ: Yus😊 When are you coming to pick meh up?

To My Bæ: Right now see you when I get there love you😉

From My Bæ: Okay, Love yah too💕

I when down stairs, grabbed my keys, and told Hayes and Madelyn where I was going. I guess Hayes bought Madelyn this new book, and he can't get her off of it, thought that was pretty funny, so now they're just gonna stay home watching movies or something. I think this is the first date I ever took Bree on, so I wanted to make it nice, since we are the ones who always stay at home watching the movies, I just wanted to get out of the house, so I just picked the movies. It's laid

I was at Bree's house, finally, even though it wasn't that far, it seemed like forever driving alone, plus all my thinking but hey I might just be going crazy, more crazy at least. I got out of my car, she probably knew I was here but I wanted to walk up anyways. I got up to the door, ringed the doorbell, and Madelyn's mum I think answered the door. "Hi, Is Bree here" I asked kinda nervous, I don't know why but I was. "Yeah she'll be right down. So you're the one that's dating Bree, and your brother is dating my Madelyn?" She asked. "Y-Y-Yeah" I said while stuttering, crap why am I so nervous. Bree finally walked down, she look beautiful. She was wearing some short shorts but not to short, a white flower shirt with layers, her hair down and a little but of makeup. Oh yeah and of course some of "Our Moment" she's been talking to me about "That Moment" and how she wants it so bad, so I was thinking about getting it for her, for like a little gift. I walked her to the car, opened the door for her and walked around started the car.

The Movies.

( Still Nash's POV)

We pulled up to the movies, since it was out doors, we had to bring blankets and stuff. We pulled up to the ticket stand, so we could see what's playing. There's always two movies playing so that's why I took her here. We found out the movies that were playing was "The Quiet Ones" and "The Neighbors". I thought Bree might like movies because it's a scary one then after that a funny one. Plus she's been saying she wanted to watch them both. We found a parking spot, got out and we wanted to see what kind of food they have. Bree got some popcorn, cotton candy, and nachos and cheese. We were just gonna share all of that. We sat on the top of the car, because we really couldn't see from inside of the car. We got our blankets and food. After we got comfortable, the movie started playing, yes right on time I thought.

The Quiet Ones started playing first, and half way in the movie we got all of our food gone, plus it's starting to get kinda cold out here. Bree and I were close, she was jumping so she was like in my chest. I have to be honest, I kinda liked that. "If you don't wanna watch this, we can leave" I said kissing the top of her head. "You sure? You paid for this and I don't want you to be mad." She asked, "How could I ever be mad at you, I love you and always will no matter what. Now come on let's leave, because I'm starting to get scared also" I said, I didn't want her to feel bad, so I just said I was scared too. We got in the car and started driving home. After we got to my house, which she was just gonna stay at because it's like around 10. And she didn't want to wake anyone in her house. I'm pretty sure Madelyn's staying over like always, but I don't care. Hayes & I usually get lonely at home all the time and it's nice to have someone here, all the time. Bree walked up stairs I took her she could sleep in my room, and I'm just gonna sleep on the couch.

To My Bæ: Hey you might be sleeping,But I wanted to tell you I had a good time tonight, I love you sweet dreams 😍

From My Bæ: I love you too thanks, good night😊💕💋😍👌

After we got done texting, I finally fell asleep.

Hey Guys! New chapter yus! I hope y'all liked it and I also tried to make it as long as I could! See y'all next time 😊