Laughing For Hours

Hey guys! Update again yay! I just woke up and was bored so I wanted to write another chapter! Now in this part of the story everything will start happening. Also, I really am happy for 24 votes so far, and 200 something reads! I just wanted to thank all of you guys! Hope y'all like this chapter!(: And I changed my kind about all the boys being in it, I might make another one with them in it but for now no, sorry! 😣

Hayes POV

I woke up next morning, I went down stairs and no one was there. I went up to Nash's room,and there Bree was. All up on Nash's chest, tbh I wish Madelyn would do that to me. And then, I saw Madelyn laying in Nash's closet. It was the funniest thing I've ever seen, her feet hanging out, Nash's clothes all over her she must have been smelling them knowing her. I slowly walked out of the room and went down stairs to cook breakfast. I heard someone coming down stairs then I heard THUMP THUMP THUMP.. Coming down. I ran to see who it was and it was Bree. "sorry Hayes, I smelt food and I wanted some so I came running and I fell.." Bree said while trying not to laugh. Soon Nash and Madelyn came down, I'm guessing they heard Bree and I talking so they got up. "What happened here?" Asked Nash picking up Bree. "She smelt food, came running down and she fell" I said while laughing Bree hit me lightly on my shoulder. What can I say it was funny af. They all started to laugh even Bree this time. Only her would do this. After laughing for what it seemed like hours, we finally ate breakfast, I'm a pretty good cook... At least I think I am. After that, I wanted to ask Madelyn if she wanted to go out for ice cream. "Hey mads, wanna go get some ice cream later on?" I asked her, I really needed to talk to her. "Yeah sure, can Nash and Bree come?" She asked smiling, jeez I loved her smile it was so cute. "No, not this time I need to talk to you, Alone" I said trying not to think about what I saw on her phone.

Hey Guys! I hope you liked this chapter! I'll be updating again this weekend! Be sure to vote!