I love you, with all my heart

Hey guys just woke up and wanted to start another chapter! Don't hate on me for this one please! Again, be sure to vote!

Bree's POV

Well, Hayes just asked Madelyn to go out for ice cream because he needed to talk to her. Oh my I really hope he doesn't do anything to hurt her! I've been through it, it hurts. Nash decided to have a movie night like we always do. To night we're watching "Ride Along" I throw a blanket over us, snuggle up to Nash and hit play. I was about to text Madelyn to see if everything was ok, but I knew if something was wrong she would text me.

Hayes POV

It's around 5:30, I asked Madelyn to go out for ice cream with me so I can talk to her. I really hope she understands everything. I walk over to Madelyn's house, knock on her door and ask her mum if she's ready. While we're walking to the ice cream shoppe, she grabs my hand. Man I'm gonna feel really bad after all this. We order our ice cream, Madelyn picks the table, I always like her. While we're sitting down, I began to talk to her. "Madelyn, can we talk about something? Just don't be mad" I asked nervous "Oh, Hayes I'm really sorry if I did anything just please don't brake up with me! I just can't go through it again!" She said with tears in her eyes, man I really hope this don't make her cry more I thought. "No Madelyn, it isn't that, it's just from the first day I saw you, I wanted you. And I got you. And I really hope we stay together until we die. I just feel like I can't live without you, and I wanted to know, when we turn 18, which is in a couple of years, I wanted you to move in with me, and maybe even marry me. I know this May sound crazy, but I really hope you understand." I said, I look over at Madelyn who was crying. I knew she would and I didn't want her to. "Oh yes Hayes! I feel the same about you and I want to be with you until I get old! I love you with all my heart and no one will ever change that!" She said while hugging me. Man I can't wait 2 more years!

Hey guys! Wow this chapter I think was beautiful 😂 I hope y'all like it! I just woke up and wanted to make another chapter! See y'all next time! Be sure to comment and vote!