sign of the times(Harry Styles)

Harry comes home and watches you fangirl out on his album.
...........................................................

I am Harry's girlfriend for almost 3 years now it still is a bit weird.

One direction was on a break. Louis was working on some songs same as Niall and Liam and also Harry.

Harry always kept saying that he couldn't wait for me to hear it. With the one direction albums I always could hear previews but with Harry his solo album he didn't.

And the worst part about it is that he kept teasing me about it. Than Harry released his single the Sign of the times. I fell in love just his voice as always.

I felt just like a normal everday teenage girl when he released that single I was fangirling over it.

Which caused Harry to look at me funny.

" you act like the first you heard me sing or something" Harry said.

" well i am still your number one fan" I said kissing his cheek.

" i cant wait for you to hear the whole album" Harry said.

"Come on give me a preview a littke sneak peak pretty please for me" I said looking at him with my puppy dog eyes.

" Sorry baby but you'll just have to wait" Harry said.

" you are the worst Styles" I said crossing my arms.

Harry stood up and went to the kitchen. He came back with ice cream. I grabbed the spoon he passed to me and took a spoonfull off ice cream.

" oh my god..... I love you" I said.

"Oh tell me something i don't already know( an:😉😉)" Harry said leaning in  to kiss me. He pressed his lips against mine. He pulled away.

" your lips taste like ice cream" Harry said.

" no shit sherlock" i said. Harry chuckled slightly.

.......fast forward to album release.......

Today was the finally the day Harry his album was coming out. Harry gave me a special card so i was one of the first to recive the album. Same as his mom and Gemma.

There was a knock on the door. I opened it.

"Package for Y/N Y/L/N" The man said. I nodded he gave me package and walked away i closed the door and ripped the paper of and saw it was Harry his album on vinyl. I jumped up and down from happiness.

There was a note taped to the plastic that was wrapped around the album cover.

"Here you go Baby one of the first albums.
I love you❤
H xx"

My heart fluttered from the littke note i also saw that the album cover was signed with his signature before it went in the plastic foil.

I ripped the plastic off and pratically ran to the record player and put it on.

Happy tears ran down my face as i sat down to listen to each song.

Kiwi was really good and also sweet creature. Who am i kidding i cant chose they are all good.

I was so lost in the songs that i didnt even notice the door opening.

"Y/n baby" Harry said as he walked in side and over to me. He saw my tear stained cheeks.

" it is so beautiful i love the album you really did a great job i am proud of you" I said Harry pulled me in for a hug.

" Thank you but you are the one who has been supporting me with my mom and Gemma of course" Harry said.

" i heard you are going to be preforming in New York can i come with you" I asked.

" i wouldn't dare to leave you behind you are my moral support" Harry said i smilled as Harry pulled me into a deep passionated kiss.

....................

Just got Harry his album on vinyl and the inside is omg i fangirled all the way and my family where looming at me like i am crazy but who fucking cares.

😍😭😍😭😍😭 he is so bae and i am sad i cant see him live.