the thing he likes about you......

hey guys, new chappie yeah love you guysxx

-------------------

Harry: ... is you're laugh he thinks your laugh is cute. that's why he always tries to make you laugh his heart is melting like ice in the summer. when he is on tour he calls you and makes you laugh by telling a bad joke. he thinks about your laugh when he goes on stage it makes his day better.

Louis:... the way you act the same as him like a child. Sometimes you are worse than him and it makes him feel like an adult. But most of the time he is just as childish as you. You have the same humor as him so when he makes a bad joke you understand while the others are looking at you and Lou like you're crazy.

Liam:... is that you don't give a f*ck about what people say or think about you. Liam knows you get hate but you know now that you don't have to worry about what people say cause you have Liam and they don't.

Niall:.... is your hair he always pit his hands in your neck and plays with your hair while he kisses you he also does your hair sometimes tries to braid your hair what ends bad. You just laugh and teach him how to do it. He never stop stroking, touching, playing. With your hair but you don't mind you love it

Zayn:.... is your lips how you tease him kissing his neck cheek nose and than stop before your lips touch his. He pulls you back in for a kiss and he makes sure you can't escape him. His heart skips a beat every time your lips touch his. He can't sleep if you don't kiss him.

----------------

Thanks guys for the reada love you guys