you don't think you fit with him Niall

I am so Happy with the people hwo read my book I realy respect that I thought that I didn't get any reads at all but now I love you guys thank you so much xxxx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niall:

you always had a masive crush on Niall and today was finally you got too meet your favorite Band One Direction. you stood infront of the door. in the room behind the door was Niall. you got very nervous and shy. the door openend and you could come in you handed first Louis a poster and He signed it than Liam than Harry who also gave you a wink than Zayn signed and at last Niall who put beside his autograph his phone number and this meet me at the starbucks at 14:30 xx you nodded to Niall each boy gave you a hug. you walked home and thought about what Niall wrote on the poster. " why would Niall meet me No boy ever wanted to do somethin with me and now I have a sort of a date with Niall"you said too yourself. you looked at the clock and it was 14:20. oh shit I need to go. you walked to the starbucks and looked on your watch it was 14:30 dammit when you arrived it was 14:35. you looked around the shop and saw Niall sitting at a table. you walked too him." oh hey I was afraid that I scared you and you didn't came but your here so I am happy" Niall said in his thick Irish voice. " hey my name is (y/n)" you said. " (y/n) what a beautiful name for a beautiful girl" Niall making himself and you blush. ohh god he is so facking adorable. " thank you" you said." so where you from (y/n)" Niall asked. " Ireland untill I was 3 than moved to America for two year and when I was 5 moved back to Ireland and now I am 19 and I live here for now 4 years in a small apartment here in London" you said." wow so your an Irish Girl nice love it and where in Ireland did you where born and lived"Niall asked. " Dublin baby I am a Dublinner"you said. " well(y/n) I think you are very cute and I think we have a lot in common" Niall said. you looked down because you got shy. " hey what is wrong" Niall asked and lift your chin up. "nobody else has said to me he liked me or wanted to have a date with me it just new for me and I don't think that I fit with you cause your world famous and I am just another fan" you said softly." well if you think that than maybe this wil change your mind about that" Niall said a placed his lips on yours and kissed you. " (y/n) I know you now for like an hour but it already feels like I know you for years and I wanna know you better and maybe one day you can become mine" Niall asked you" yess you can oh my god I Can't believe this" you said freaking out." (y/n) you are not just an other fan too me you are so much more and I love you or I like you I don't know but I have some feelings for you and I just wanna be with you it feels right" Niall said shyly. " look how's shy now" you laughed. you and Niall talked all day and it took a week before Niall asked you too be his girlfriend. and now you have been his girlfriend for 3 years and Niall is a sweet nice boyfriend whenever he had time for you. you two cuddled on the couch and whatched movies and kissed and had fun at night if you know what I mean hahah. Niall aksed you to be his wife when you where 5 years together. after one year after you where married you gave birth to a beautiful baby girl het name is Jassmine Gabriella Horan.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------this one was a bit short sorry hope you liked it thanks for reading my bookxxxx