a Liam imagine for SamanthaGuldenmond a chirstmas present

this one is for a friend of mine hope you like it Sam xxx

------------------------------------

one day untill christmas and Me and Eleanor went christmas shopping.'' so Samantha what are you gonna by for Liam'' Eleanor asked.'' I don't know yet it is so hard too choose look for the rest I know what too get. for Harry a cat, for Zayn a mirror, for Niall Food and for Louis something Funny like a carrot where we can laugh about'' I said. Eleanor started laughing. we where walking through London we stopped by a animal shelter.'' El I know the prefect Christmas present for Liam a dog you know how much he wanted a dog'' I said. El nodded and we walked into the animal shelter. '' Hi my name is Elly how can I help you'' She said.'' I like to buy a puppy and I already know what kind of dog Liam wants he is been saying for like forever'' I said.'' and what kind of dog is that'' Elly asked.'' I forgot the real name but it is a mini huski the once that stay small'' I said.'' oh yeah those we have them right here we have the adults one but we also have three little puppies'' she said.'' a puppy please'' I said she let me choose which puppy I wanted and I choosed the smallest one. I payed for the dog and we walked out. Eleanor saw Louis.'' bye Sam I see you later'' El said and walked too Louis. one my way home I walked past a jeweler shop and a saw a expensive watch that is something for Liam I bought it and walked too the apartment Liam and I shared. I saw that Liams car was still gone. I put my stuff under the christmas tree I put the dog in the empty room and I checked on him now and than. the door openend and Liam walked in.'' Hey Sam how are you'' Liam said walking towards me and placed arms around my waist and placed his lips against mine.  we orderd some pizza and than whatched some tv I fall asleep durning my favorite show Pretty Little Liars. Liam carried me upstairs and placed me in bed he laid against me and pulled me against his chest.'' goodnight Samantha'' Liam said before I driffed off in a dream about Liam.

(the next moring)

'' Sam, Sam, Samantha, Sam wake up it christmas morning come up Lazzy bones it is already 9 am let's go'' Liam said while jumping up and down on the bed.'' okay okay I am up'' I said. we walked down the stairs Liam made breakfast we eat it while un packing the presents.'' Liam this present can't wait anymore close your eyes and please no peeking. I walked too the empty room with the dog in it and put a bow on his neck and walked out.'' okay Liam open up'' I said.'' omg Sam you bought me a dog how did you know I wanted that'' Liam said totaly surprised.'' well when you don't shut up about it so how are you gonna call him''I said.'' Loki'' Liam said.'' and another present for you Li'' I said grabbing the watch.Liam openend the box and gasped.'' geez Sam how did you get the money to pay this'' Liam said.'' well My mum is very rich and she gave me money for christmas''I said.'' well Sam I have also a present for you close you eyes and give me a second'' Liam said I closed my eyes.'' open up'' Liam said I openend my eyes and he was down on one knee infront of me.'' Samantha I know you for 2 years and I love you with all my heart I always loved you before we dated when we where kids, Samantha will do me the pleasure too Mary me and be Samantha Payne I wanna be with you for the rest off my life will you be my wife'' Liam asked and opened a small box with a beautiful ring in it. tears where streaming down my face Happy tears.'' Liam omg yess yess yess I will Mary you''I said.'' you have just made me the happiest man on the whole world'' Liam said and kissed me. I gonna get married with the man I love truly madly deeply. after two weeks we got married on the bahama's and started on our 4 week honeymoon to Hawaii and Los Angeles. every night we told each other I love you. we got later two children Lilly and James.

-------------------------------------------

Sam I hope you like it and it is what you want I tried my best. oh and thanks for all the reads xxx