Chapter 1

"Lauren!" I jump as I hear my mom call my name for like the 4th time.

"I'm coming mom!" I quickly strip down my pajamas and scramble through my closet for jeans and a plain navy sweater with a cream scarf. I grab my chestnut bailey button UGGS and scramble to the bathroom to brush my teeth and brush my hair as it was straightened the previous day.

"Lauren! How many times do I have to call your name!" I spit with a frown.

"I'm brushing my teeth!" I quickly put on eyeliner and mascara and run downstairs.

"What was taking you so long?"

I sigh. "I was...looking for an outfit to wear." She rolls her eyes.

"Ok. Well quickly toast a poptart so I can drive you to school! I'm going to be late for my first day at my job!"

I smile reassuringly. "I'm sorry, I just slept in a little, and I'm really tired. I forgot it was your first day." I say this as I put my poptart in the toaster.

She smiled and kisses my head. "I know sweetie."

I grab my poptart and get my backpack and run outside. My best friend, Marley Cox, calls me.

"Hey."

"Hey. Are we still on for our movie tonight?"

I smile at the thought. "Yea, I'm actually looking forward to that. I finally have something to look forward to."

She laughs in the phone. "Yea, it's Friday and we have to do something with our lives."

I laugh with her as I get in the car. "Well, I'll see you at school." we say our goodbyes and before I know it I arrive at school. "Bye mom, good luck on your first day." she smiles and kisses my cheek as Paige and I jump out of the car. I meet Marley at my locker. I pull out a book.

"You and your books. Why are you such a nerd?" I slap her and we laugh.

"I can be a jock or whatever you think you are." we continue to laugh as we walk to class. The day goes by pretty fast, and Marley comes home with me.

"Shit." I look down at my grade. a D-? My mom is going to kill me! Especially when I told her I studied for that quiz!

"What?" I look down and sigh.

"I got a D- on my quiz.." Marley gasped dramatically.

"Lauren? Getting a D-?" she laughs and takes her quiz out.

"I got an A-." I feel my face go red and she laughs.

"I'm just going to tell my mom I got an A if she asks." She gasps in disbelief.

"Lauren? Lying?! I must be dreaming. You never lie." I slap her.

"I can lie sometimes! I'm not all good you know." She rolls her eyes.

"You say that like you mean it...." I slap her.

"No! I say that and I mean it! I can be bad!" she smirks.

"Prove it. Prove that you are a bad bitch Lauren." we laugh. I sigh and look down. Do people really think I'm too much of a good girl? I think about this for a little bit.

"How about this. Before we go to the movie, you pull a prank at school, and prove that you can be bad." I look at her and laugh.

What I'm gonna do can't be that bad." she smirks.

"Or will it?" she sits in thought for a couple of minutes. a smirk is plastered on her face and she giggles. "You. Are going to use the principal's room phone and call your mom saying that YOU had sex on campus grounds. In the men's bathroom." I gasp.