Chapter 9

Lauren's POV:

We pulled up to this place called The Web and I started jumping in my seat. I jumped out of the car and walked casually inside. I immediately stopped in my tracks because the place was huge. I turned and bumped right into Nash and fell. He laughed and pulled me up. I felt my face go hot and force a smile. We signed in and I raced Cameron over to the line to gokart. I won. But he cut me at least. 10 times.

"You can Chinese cut me." I told him with a grin on my face. He cut me then I went in front of him.

"What? You said I could cut you!" He said and I laughed.

"I said you could Chinese cut me. Which means you go in front of me and then I go back in front of you." He made a gross face.

"What the hell China? What is the point of Chinese cutting someone?" I started laughing and it was our turn to go. Cameron asked Nash if he wanted to ride and then I saw Nash look at me in the corner of my eyes. I decided to try and make him jealous. See id he really likes me.

"Hey Cameron do you wanna ride with me?" I said. Marley started to say something but then I stopped her.

"I'm going to try and make Nash jealous." I whispered and a smirk spread across her face and she asked Nash if he wanted to ride but he said he wouldn't ride. It actually might be working.

Nash's POV:

I sat down on a bench and watched them all get in karts. I saw Lauren laugh as Cameron sat on her lap jokingly. He sat next to her and they started. Cameron and Lauren started spinning in circles and Lauren was laughing her head off. They finally straightened up as Cameron spun the wheel while trying to be serious but he just kept laughing. They ended up coming in last, which is not surprising. Lauren ran over laughing and she was talking to Cameron.

"Ok I'm gonna go get a drink." Lauren said and walked over to the snack bar. 2 boys were behind her, checking her out. They started talking to her and she smiled and replied. I couldn't help but get up and walk over in line with Lauren.

"Oh who's this? Your boyfriend?" Lauren turned and saw me and started laughing. She turned to the blonde boy who asked.

"Oh no, he's just a friend." she said with a smile. He smirked.

"Good." I put up my middle finger to him and Lauren gasped. She smacked me.

"Nash! You don't do that to people!" I let out a sigh.

"I'm just protecting you. This douche was checking you out. I saw him." her face went red and she moved up as it was her turn to order. I must have not been paying attention because Lauren yelled my name.

"NASH!" I turned to her.

"Yea?" She sighed.

"Do you want anything?" I sighed.

"Oh, sure, sorry." She smiled.

"It's ok. Now what do you want?" I looked at the menu and thought.

"I'll have a pretzel." She smiled and ordered our food. We walked back to a table and ate. She gave me some of her coke and we finished our food. We eventually decided to leave.

"Do you guys want to finish our night off with a movie?" We all agreed on a movie.

"What should we see?" Taylor asked starting the car.

"VAMPIRE  ACADEMY." Lauren yelled and Marley Hannah and Paige agreed excitedly.

"What. The hell. Is that." Cameron said with a disgusted look on his face.

"Only the best, romantic, movie ever." I almost threw up.

"Yea scratch that movie.  How about That Awkward Moment?" Lauren sat.

"I've already seen that." I rolled my eyes.

"And you haven't seen Vampire Academy?" Lauren put her feet on the seat.

"Yes, but I actually liked that movie." I rolled my eyes.

"How about a movie we have ever seen. Has anyone seen Rio 2?"" Everyone shook their heads no.

"Rio 2 it is!" I said and Lauren was on her phone. She put it away and looked at me with a smile. I smiled cheekily back. We pulled in to a movie theater and Lauren got out of the car. We walked in and there weren't as many people as I thought there would be on a Saturday night. I hope this movie is good. We bought our tickets and Lauren grabbed my hand and walked over to the concession stand. Everyone wrote on a piece of paper what they wanted.

"We'll save you guys seats." We nodded. Everyone wrote their names next to what they wanted from the concession stand. It wasn't that much stuff, considering there was 9 of us. We walked to the movie with a bunch of food. I swear half of it was Lauren's and mine. Lauren sat in the middle of me and Cameron, next to Marley, next to Paige, next to Carter, next to Hayes, next to Taylor, next to Hannah. We handed out everyone's food and Lauren had sour patch kids,  blue raspberry icee, and a LARGE popcorn. I had a large popcorn with a raspberry icee with skittles. We watched the movie, which happened to be super good. We walked out to the car, and it was night time. We all got in the car and we went to UDF, like earlier, It was 11 o'clock at night and Lauren wanted to go inside. We decided to just hang out and talk. We all talked until 3 in the morning. Lauren and Marley ended up getting coffee and Cameron and I got ice cream. We decided to leave.

"Let's go to Target." Lauren said excitedly.

"Target? At 3 in the morning? Their closed." She looked down sadly.

"How about WalMart? Their open 24 hours." She said happily. I laughed.

"Do you guys wanna go to WalMart?" They all agreed to go.

"What shit are we gonna buy at Walmart? What shit our we gonna do at Walmart at 3 in the morning?" Cameron said confused. Lauren laughed and laid her head on the window. I pushed her head to my shoulder. She sighed.

"The window is hard." she laughed.

"I'm glad I made friends here." I nodded.

"I'm glad I was one of them." I saw her blushing and smiling. We got to Walmart and Hayes was asleep.

"Aww little Hayes." Lauren said.

"Eh leave him in here. He'll survive." Lauren pouted.

"Aw you can't do that." She woke him up and she laughed.

"Hey Hayes we're at Walmart." I got up tiredly and almost fell on Lauren. She steadied him and laughed. We walked inside and Marley and Lauren walked over to the makeup section. They came back with whole kinds of stuff I've never seen. Lauren walked over to the food section and got nutella, the king size.

"This is for me and you." She said smiling.

"To share? Aww, you shouldn't have." We bought a bunch of other stuff and left. I took a sharpie out of my pocket and wrote, 'Lauren and Nash's Nutella. DON'T TOUCH..' Because Lauren was sleeping on my shoulder on the car ride home. We went to their house because we thought it would be easier.

"Lauren...Lauren....wake up....you're home." She groaned

"Not really. Home is in California." I laughed and picked her up. I carried her to her door. I sat her down on the bench.

"Night Lauren."

Lauren's POV:

*4 weeks later*

"Oh my god, I can't wait to go on the MagCon tour!" I said while me, Marley, and Mahogany were jumping up and down. I held up our plane tickets to Colorado.

"Just one more week!" I said excitedly.

-

For those of you who don't know who Mahogany is which you should, but she is the DJ for Magcon Tour. (: Hope you like Chapter 9!