Chapter 6

Marley's POV:

I woke up with a smile on my face thinking about what will happen today. I fell asleep texting Cameron, getting to know him a little more. He's so sweet, and he's just like me. Apparently he has a sister, and his parents are divorced. He loves to do YouTube and Vine, two of my favorite things to do. I think I will like North Carolina a lot more then I thought. I liked Lane, and I felt bad for breaking up with him. But he lives more then like...100,000 miles away from me, and I hate to be in a relationship with someone that far away. Lane and I had a lot of differences, too. Lane didn't even know what Vine was. I push the thought of Lane away from my mind and decide to text Cameron.

*Hey, what are we doing today?*

I wake up Lauren

"Nash" and she finally wakes up.

"Why did you just say Nash in your sleep?" I say with a smile on my face. She was sweating.

"I-I had a bad dream..." I nod and touch her shoulder.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" she shakes her head no as she lays her head back. My phone buzzes. It's Cameron.

*I don't know, but is it ok if our 2 friends Taylor and Carter come along with Nash's brother Hayes?*

"Is it ok if Nash and Cam's two friends Taylor and Carter come along with Nash's brother Hayes?" her blanket comes off of her head and her eyes are big.

"Oh my gosh I completely forgot! We're hanging out with them today! What am I going to wear? Where are gonna go?" I cut her off before she could say anything else.

"Just, answer the question!" she nods.

*Yep, it's cool.*

Then I start thinking, 'What time are we hanging out with them?' I call Cameron.

Cameron: Hello?

Marley: Hey it's Marley! I was wondering what time we would be hanging out with you guys?

Cameron: Oh! How about 9 for breakfast?

Marley: That sounds great!

Cameron: So...how are you?

Marley: Good. You?

Cameron: Great! Even better that I get to talk to you.

I blush as he says this to me. Then I remember Lane saying that every time I called him. 

Marley: Aw, same for you.

Cameron: Eh, I'm not that special.

Marley: Oh, yea, I forgot.

Cameron: Ha! Well, Nash wants me to help him with what to wear. He wants to look good for ladies, well, a lady, if ya know what I mean. Wink wink. Hint hint, it's Lauren.

I turn to Lauren and she's looking through her clothes on what to wear, and I smile.

Marley: Ohh, I see.

Cameron: Haha, yea. Well, I have to go to...ya know...

Marley: Oh ok, well.. you go do that.

Cameron: Alright! See ya!

Marley: Bye Cam.

I hang up and turn to Lauren. She is staring at me with wide eyes while she is brushing her teeth.

"So, what are we doing first?" I lock my phone and go to brush my teeth.

"We are going to breakfast first. We should bring Hannah and Paige, ya know, so they can meet these gorgeous people we have met." She nods and smiles.

Lauren's POV:

I go through another one of my boxes with my clothes, and I grab jeans and a t-shirt that says Disney World on it and I get my new California sweatshirt. Marley ends up wearing leggings with a t-shirt that has signed autographs from professional soccer players. She also wears a blue Under Armor sweatshirt with black vans. I decide on my red vans and we run downstairs. Marley gets a call from Cameron saying to meet them at the ice cream shop on our longboards.

"Hey Hannah, Paige, have you had breakfast yet?" they shake their heads no, and I invite them to longboard with us to the ice cream shop to meet some new friends. They agree, and we arrive at the ice cream shop. The boys aren't there yet, so I decide to buy a stick thingy of starbursts, my favorite candy ever. Then, I turn to the door as it opens, and Taylor freaking Caniff walks in the door. I almost have a meltdown.

"Y-your Taylor Caniff." he smiles and laughs.

"You know who I am?" I nod and smile.

"I love your YouTube channel, and my favorite song right now is Buckwild." He smiles widely.

"Seriously?" I smile and he just comes up to me and gives me a hug. I find myself shocked and I hug him back.

"Do you want an autograph?" before I can say anything the door opens.

"There will be no need for an autograph." I smile as I see Nash in the doorway. Hannah scurries over to me and grabs my hand and pulls me over.

"THAT'S your friend?!" I smile and nod.

"I know. He's gorgeous." she nods but she continues.

"Yea, but THAT is Nash Grier. He is a famous YouTuber." My jaw drops and I turn to a laughing Nash and before I know it Carter Reynolds is standing in the doorway. I squeak as I see Carter and Marley is gaping at Taylor and Carter.

"Carter Reynolds?" He turns to me and smiles.

"You know who I am?" I nod.

"I watch your vines everyday." He looks confused.

"You know who I am but you didn't know who Cameron or Nash were? That's crazy." I walk up to Nash and look at him carefully. I realize, I did know who he was, I just didn't watch him as much as I did Carter.

"I DO watch your vines. I-I just didn't watch them that much." I look down nervously.

"Hey, it's fine, I actually love that I had to flirt to get a girl instead of her just knowing who I am." I smile and blush. 

I turn to Hannah and she is gaping at my new 'friends.' So, I didn't know my new friend was a famous YouTuber and Viner. It was an accident.

"So, these are my new friends." I say nervously. She starts laughing.

"Stupid Lauren at it's best. You didn't know you were making friends with famous YouTubers. That's the best." she starts laughing again and I slap her. 

"But, I will most definitely love you if you can get me to be friends with Taylor Michael Caniff." I smile.

"Ok, I'm going to introduce who I brought with me. This is my cousin, Hannah, and this is my sister, Paige." They both smile and Taylor is staring at Hannah.

"So, where are we going to eat breakfast?" Cameron smiles at Nash very sexually and I cringe my nose. Cameron looks at me to answer my question, but then he starts laughing.

"Sorry, sorry. We're going to iHop." when he says that I gasp.

"IHOP?" I start jumping up and down excitedly and he starts laughing.

"So, what are we waiting for? Let's go!" we all go outside and we all hop into the car. I sit next to Marley, and Cameron sits next to her. Nash sits next to Nash. He whispers something into Nash's ear then something into Marley's ear, then she nods and switches spots with Nash. I look at them with a confused look and he smiles.

"Now, did everyone buckle their seatbelts and read the warning stickers on the back of the chairs?" everyone laughs at Cameron's remark and Taylor starts to drive, with Hannah in the passenger seat, smiling.