Chapter 10

Lauren's POV:

I went to school running because I was running late. I ran inside and bumped into this really cute guy that goes to my school. I fell to the ground and he smiled and helped me up.

"Um, Lauren. RIght?" He said with a strong british accent and I smiled.

"Yea. Your George right? I said and he nodded.

"It was nice seeing you. I hope we talk again." He whispered in my ear and I felt his hot breath on my neck that smelled strongly of mint. I felt my insides go crazy as he walked back to class. I quickly walked to my locker and put all of my stuff in. The bell rang and I sighed with relief. I hate walking into class when it's already started.

"But Nash..." I turned and Gwin Leelin, one of the most popular girls in school, was flirting with Nash.

"Come one Nash. I know you like me. A girl like me? I guy like you? A hook up would be...." He stopped her by looking at her and pretending to almost kiss her but turn his head and walked off. I stifled a laugh but quickly turned my head so he couldn't see.

"Where were you this morning?" He said as he leaned on the locker next to mine.

"Why were you talking to Gwin Leelin?" I say and he looks at me.

"You know I don't like her." He says.

"Why are you telling me this? Who says I like you?" I say as I close my locker and walk off. Good one Lauren. He grabs my shoulder and I turn around. It's not Nash. it's George.

"Running away from me?" He says with a smile and I smile back.

"Sorry, I wasn't trying to." I say and he laughs. Oh lord his laugh.

"Hey George." Nash says with jealousy.

"Nash." Geroge says with a sarcastic smile.

"How's Gwin?" George says with a smirk and I find my heart racing.

"We broke up." Nash says not making eye contact with either of us.

"Gwin? That slutty bitch who was flirting with you in the hallway and you almost kissed her?" I say with a stiff voice.

"We broke up like 2 months ago." He says and I roll my eyes.

"Well, George and I have a class to attend." I grab Georges hand and do the flutter fingers to Nash, obviously making him jealous. I  turn to George and smile as we walk into Math class.

Nash's POV:

Why would he bring up Gwin in front of Lauren? Oh, that's right, because he's a douchebag who doesn't want Lauren to like me and he's a player who goes for any hot girl he sees. I walk to Math and I see them laughing when I walk in. I find Matt and sit next to him and sigh. 

"What's up?" He says and I make a super fake smile.

"Great." I say and he looks at George and Lauren.

"Mr. Steal yo girl." He says and I find myself staring at Lauren. She has a big smile on her face, and it makes me smile. I turn and Matt is staring at me with a big smile on his face.

"He mentioned Gwin didn't he." He says and I nod. Gwin walks in the room and Lauren looks at her and her smile immediantly disappears. I immediantly smile and Matt laughs.

"What?" I say and I start laughing a little.

"The feelings you have for her, I don't know, you just like it when she gets jealous of you and I find that hilarious." He says and I smile.