Chapter 7

Marley's POV:

We all walked in and Cameron stole my snapback, so I stole his sunglasses. We went and I put his sunglasses in my purse and I looked up and he had a smirk on his face.

"Are you stealing my sunglasses?" He said while laughing and I was smiling.

"Trade you?" he acted like he was in deep thought.

"Sure." I laughed and sat down at the table.

"Where is your brother...Hayes?" Lauren sat next to me with Nash on the other side of her and Cameron on the other side of me.

"He had a lacrosse game. He should be here soon." Lauren nodded. The waitress approached our table with a smile on her face.

"Can I get you something to drink?" I ordered root beer for breakfast and Lauren got Dr. Pepper when everyone else either got juice or milk.

"Root Beer? Dr. Pepper?" Nash said laughing. Lauren slapped him.

"Don't judge. You will learn this is the only drink I will order at a restaurant." He nodded with 'yea you're weird' look in his eyes and she slapped him.

"STOP JUDGING ME WITH YOUR EYES!" He laughed and put his hands up in surrender.

"So Marley." I turn to Cameron.

"Yes?" He smiles.

"What sports do you play?" I started laughing.

"Did you just ask me what sports I play?" He said and started to laugh.

"I'm sorry! I don't know what to talk about!" we both laughed.

"Well, I play soccer and basketball." He nodded with a smile.

"Nice. I'm taking root beer is your favorite drink?" I nodded as the waitress approached with our drinks. I started clapping my hands.

"Yaaaaas." Lauren moaned and I couldn't help but laugh at the way Nash laughed at her. He obviously has fallen for her quickly. We all got our drinks and Lauren told me to go to the bathroom with her. We went in and Lauren went pee super quickly.

"I think Nash has a thing for you." I heard her cough/laugh.

"You're funny." I did the same thing she did.

"Are you kidding? I watch the way he looks at you." She comes out of the stall with a bright red face.

"Are you blushing?" She slapped me.

"No." My phone buzzes and I have a notification from Vine. I was tagged in a vine with Nash Grier. Oh god.

"Lauren..." She looked at me and looked at my phone. We watched the vine.

"N: Cameron I have to go to the bathroom. Cameron come on! C: Oh ok. Hold on, let me get my purse." Cameron grabs my purse and pretends its mine and I can't help but laugh. The caption is, 'Remake of @Lauren Hettinger and @Marley Cox.

"Oh jesus help them. And they are so getting their hair pulled." Lauren went outside of the bathroom and I was behind her. When she was stomping over to the table Nash and Cameron were already laughing.

"I hate you!" she said through laughing and he was laughing even harder.

"Do you guys think they saw the vine?" Nash laughed and nodded at Cameron.

"Oh my god look how gay Hayes looks." Nash turned and a boy who was maybe 13 was on his bike.

"Why is he riding a bike! Why!" Nash said embarrassed and Lauren was laughing and Nash went to get him.

"So did you guys enjoy our remake." I turned to Cameron and scowled.

"Was Nash supposed to be Lauren and you were supposed to be me?!" He nodded and laughed and I slapped him laughing.

"Wait wait my song's on the radio." We all got quiet and Ride was on the radio. Taylor started doing his famous grind dance and Cameron tried copying him. I started laughing and Nash came back with Hayes and he stopped in his tracks with wide eyes.

"I go to get Hayes and I come back to this." Hayes is laughing and Nash tells Hayes to sit next to Hannah.

"Hannah, Paige, Lauren, Marley, This is Hayes. My little screwy brother. Hayes, these are my new friends, Lauren, Paige, Marley and Hannah." Hayes waved at all of us but his eyes were on Lauren. Nash whispered something in Hayes' ear and Hayes shook his head no. Nash stepped on his foot and Hayes helped. I started smiling and someone tapped my shoulder. I turned and realized it was Cameron. I turned to Cameron with my eyes as slits and he started laughing. We all ordered our food and waited. I looked at my phone and my vine was blowing up.

"Holy butt. Nash I got like a lot of followers from your vine." He nodded and leaned back.

"You're welcome." Lauren checked her vine and her jaw dropped.

"I have 236k. Before I had 42k! Holy shit Nash!" She was squealing and shaking his shoulder.

"That is A LOT." He shook his head.

"Eh." She scowled and checked her Vine again.

"Ermagerd 407k." My jaw dropped.

"I have 501l!" She started jumping up and down.

"Oh my gosh. Nash. Nash. Nash. Nash. Nash. I have 604k. I love you right now." Lauren hugged and Nash and he pushed her off sarcastically.

"Hey you wont get a hug that much." He waved his hand at her.

"You'll be hugging me every chance you get." She slapped him and laughed. We all ate and we decided on going to the zoo. Wont this be a journey...