Fight

Y/n pov

Kehlani just rapped up the sss tour and was supposed to be home 2 days ago. She called and explained that she was going to be home a little bit later than expected, I thought that meant a few hours to maybe even a day but no.

It's currently 11:39 pm and I'm STILL waiting on kehlani to get home. This isn't ok, what if something happened to her. After all I wouldn't know because she won't answer any of my calls or texts. I called Micah and she said she hasn't seen lani since yesterday. I'm officially worried and I don't really socialize with any of her other friends so I don't have their numbers. I send kehlani another quick text before I go to bed. I don't know how I did it but I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

Kehlanis pov

I've been planning this long ass road trip with some of my new friends when I was supposed to be home with y/n. I do feel bad about being 2 days late for my homecoming but it's worth it. I hope. I just called an uber to come get me from eds house and take me to me and y/n shared condo. As I'm packing all my belongs up ed comes into my room and throws me his phone and I read the message. You see I dropped my phone and shattered it so I'm currently phone less. That also means I can't talk to y/n and tell her I'm ok and on my way home.
Nooddzzzzz:
Lani u better get home soon cuz y/n is hella mad 😬😬

Me:
Fuck ok on a scale to 1 to 10 how mad is she 😓

Nooddzzzzz:
1000000000

Me:
Damn ok tell her im omw home now

Nooddzzzzz:
Ok good luck sis

Me:
Ima need it 🤕

I slip my shoes on and throw ed his phone and dart out the door thanking him. I throw my stuff into the trunk of the uber and give him the address. I sit back and try to stay calm. Y/n has a temper and the fact that I was supposed to be home 2 day ago and I haven't talked to her since isn't going to just blow over. We're going to argue. Big time.

Y/n pov

I was woken out of my sleep by my phone vibrating like crazy. I answer it without checking the caller ID.

Micah:
hey y/n lani wanted me to tell you she's on her way home and hopes you aren't too mad at her.

I thought to myself who the fuck is calling me this late and has talked to kehlani lately. I pulled my phone away from my ear and see micahs name. Ohhh that makes a lot more sense I think to myself again.

Me:
Ok thanks mic and I am veryyy mad at her and she'll know right when she walks through the door.

Micah:
Oh shit don't kill her y/n go a lil easy.

Me:
K bye Micah

I hang up before she can respond. I know I seem like a bitch but my temper gets the best of me sometimes and now is the time. I hear the front door open and I hop out of bed and prepare myself for a lot of yelling.

Kehlani pov

I get to the house and I'm extremely nervous. I know I'm completely in the wrong for not trying to contact her and tell her I'm safe but i have to apologize. I see her stomp down the stairs and I'm reminded of how lucky I am to call that beautiful girl my girlfriend. "Hey babe" I slowly say. " WHAT THE FUCK KEHLANI WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?"
"I've been at Edwards the past few days." " so you just finish tour and think it's completely fine to not come home to your girlfriend whom you haven't seen in what? 4 MONTHS" " I know I fucked up but let me apologize and say what I need to say." " what do you need to say other than sorry because I'm tired and i want to go back to sleep." She said with an attitude.
" I've been planning on taking a road trip sorta around the country in a few months..." the look on her face made me stop in the middle of my sentence. She looked so sad and broken but of course still sad. " I can't do this anymore lani." She slowly said. I know she would miss me terribly if I went on this trip with out her so I'm bringing her along. "I didn't finish what I was going to say y/n" she looked up at me with tears in her eyes " you're coming with me love"

Y/n pov

When I saw her face for the first time in person in months I instantly softened and knew I wasn't going to go off like I expected. I was still fuming of course but when she told me about the road trip my heart just stopped. Then i thought to myself the love of my life is gonna leave me again. I couldn't stay in the relationship if we were never going to be together so I said what I had to. I looked into her eyes and saw such a sorry look but not sad or worried then she said, "you're coming with me love" I took back what I said about wanting to end it by crashing our lips together. This kiss was different from others. I pulled away and we both said at the same time "I love you."

" where's your phone at?" I questioned
"ahahahaha I broke it." she said laughing
" when are you getting a new one?" I asked leading her to the couch and sitting in her lap in a straddling position. "I don't know maybe tomorrow." "Ok well I'm going to bed, you coming?" I asked getting up and reaching for her hand. "Yea let's go." She said before picking me off my feet and carrying me to our room.

I guess you could say me and lani didn't separate for months and our relationship grew stronger from that point on.

That was pretty shitty and idk why my stories are so long. I think I need to leave out some things and just leave it to the imagination. Vote and comment ✌🏽✌🏽