Dinner freak

Y/n pov

Tonight me and kehlani have a dinner planned with Toni Romiti. Her and Lani just started making music together and want to celebrate with me.

Me and kehlani are going through that rough patch every couple goes through therefor we haven't touched each other in the past week.

The only reason I'm going tonight is because me and Toni are good friends and she wanted me there.

I slipped my shoes on and looked at kehlani signaling I was ready to go. She grabbed the keys and walked to the car. I hopped in the passenger and sat on my phone until we got to the restaurant.

Before I got out the car kehlani reached over the console and gently kissed me. I slightly blushed and intertwined our hands as we walked into the restaurant

I looked around and spotted Toni at a booth in the center of the room. As we approached her she got up to greet both kehlani and me with a hug.

"Hey T, how you been?" I said scooting into the inside of my booth. "Wassup y/n, I've been good as hell actually." Toni replied sipping her water. "That's good!" I happily replied glad to be out of the house and actually being social.

Kehlani pov

We all ordered our food and as me and Toni were engaged in a deep conversation about music I felt y/n hand rest on my thigh. Knowing y/n I knew she was definitely horny. I mean we haven't touched in almost a week so I don't blame her.

Her hand slowly started inching up to my pant line. Thank god the table cloth was long because I was almost pantless under the table.

Y/n slid her hand into my panties and traced my pussy lips with her fingertips. I shivered and grabbed her wrist telling her to stop teasing. I was down for this whole public sex thing so I didn't stop her.

Before I could get another word out y/n quickly ran her fingers over my clit. I grabbed onto the table and opened my legs a little more. Surprisingly I'm really good at not showing pleasure or making noise when we fuck. Even thought y/n tongue/finger game strong as fuck.

Toni was occupied by her phone so y/n took advantage of that. She pushed 2 fingers in me without warning and my head instantly flew back. My head landed on the frame behind me with a thud. Toni looked up from her phone and gave me a smirk. She obviously knew what was happening

"Y'all some nasty ass freaks I swear." Toni said laughing and shaking her head. Y/n laughed and stuck her fingers further in me as I put my hands over my face and grasped my lip into my mouth.

Her thumb started to trace circles on my clit and loose it. I slam my hand down on the table and slouch forward feeling that sensation in my stomach.

Before I knew it I erupted into a huge orgasm. My legs shook and my nails dug into y/n arms as she continued to pump her fingers in me.

I came down from my high and looked at y/n and she was slightly smiling in satisfaction. She  took her hand out of my pants and wiped her soaked fingers on her napkin. I was still paralyzed from my climax so y/n had to slip my pants up my legs and left me to button them.

Yo it's been forever since I've written. It's funny that I said I'd update at least twice a week and I haven't even been on wattpad for weeks. My life's hella chaotic so I've been jam packed since school started buts it's slowing down. Vote and comment ✌🏽✌🏽