Home

Your POV

Kehlanis been on tour for almost 4 months and I miss her dearly. She called me recently and said she should be home soon but won't tell me when exactly.

"Frankie you ready for bed?" I cooed picking the tiny dog up.

I strolled up the stairs with franklin tucked under my arm. He instantly ran over to kehlanis side of the bed and curled up.

I did my nightly routine then threw my curls into a loose bun and crawled into bed. I shot lani a quick goodnight text and turned my phone on DND. I soon began to feel my eyelids get heavy then I was out.

I was awoken to franks barks and keys dropping down the hall. I grabbed my phone and a sharp stiletto and went to see what jackass was in my house at 2 in the morning.

I turned the corner and came to face with the "intruder". I instantly threw the heel and went to throw a punch until I saw those eyes I know better than anything.

"Babe chill it's just me!" I heard the ever so familiar voice yell out.

"God fucking damnit kehlani you scared the shit outta me!" I cried while jumping into her warm embrace. I could feel the tears prick at the eyes and melted into her touch.

"Baby I missed you so much" I sobbed as she rested her hands under my exposed thighs

"Shhhh stop crying y/n I'm here now babygirl" she softly replied.

Her soft hands trailed to my face to wipe my tears then continued down the hall to our bed.
She took off her green bomber jacket and cuddled into bed with me.

"I'm home my love"

lmfao this is so random but idek anymore. I'm currently lying in my bathtub with now cold water listening to sss and contemplating life. < so irrelevant but like and comment ✌🏽✌🏽✌🏽