Kids

Y/n pov

Lately I've been thinking about my future. I already have everything I could wish for, a nice house, great friends, supportive family, and a great wife. The only missing piece is children.

Growing up I didn't want kids but I quickly changed my mind on kehlani and I's wedding night. I haven't brought the topic up in months because I don't know how Lani feels about it. She's always been accepting about new ideas but this is bigger than any other decision we've made. Nervous is an understatement right now because I think I'm going to bring it up soon.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by kehlani's voice. "Y/n/n did you hear me?" "Huh, what no." I said with a confused face. "I said are you ready for bed." She replied plugging her phone into her charger and stetting it on the nightstand. "Oh not exactly, we need to talk." I said adjusting the pillow behind me. "Ok, what up?" Kehlani asked pulling the covers up to her waist.

"I want to have kids." I spit out quickly playing with the duvet. I heard kehlani sigh and it disappointed me because I could tell she didn't want to talk about it right now.

"Y/n I love you to death but I don't know if nows a good time for a baby. We'd have to find a donor and make doctors appointments and it's still not a 100% chance it'll work the first couple of times." "But lani one of your brothers can be the donor and I know the process is time consuming but it'll all be worth it on the end." I replied getting sadder by the second.

"Baby I don't know. You know I want kids but I need to think about it more but I promise we I'll have an answer my the end of the week." Kehlani said wiping a tear that I didn't even know fell. "Ok." I lightly said while turning off the light and laying down with my back towards her.

"Y/n don't be mad, I know how much you want this and I know how sexy you would look with a baby bump. I simply don't know if I want a child right now but I can promise you it'll happen one day." Lani said coming closer to me a resting her hand on my hip.

I turned around and gave a her a quick kiss before falling into a deep slumber.

oooo lord I'm gonna die. I'm failing 2 classes already and it's only been a week of school. I've given up on doing my homework and my p.e teacher is such a fucking dick. I just wanna throat chop him then beat his ass with a base ball bat. Anywhoooooo this story was kinda shitty but I needed to update and i got this idea off the top of my head. Vote and comment ✌🏽✌🏽