Request

Y/n pov

Tonight I finally get to see my favorite woman kehlani in concert. I've had this day planned for months and im so geeked thats it's finally here.

The concert starts at 7:00 pm so you know I had to get ready early so i could look best for her. I put on a pair of ripped light wash jeans with a white t shirt and my red retro 11 Jordan's. I threw my chains on and threw my hair up into a big bun.

____________time skip_____________

I'm standing in the front row internally dying after kehlani's been eyeing me the whole show. Before she starts "honey" she stated that this was a special song and a lucky person could get serenaded by her sexy ass.

My heart started racing when she looked into my eyes and said, " How about this fine lady in the white." Everyone around me started screaming and shoving me toward the stage.

Trying not to look like a fucking spazz I nonchalantly walked up and gave her a hug and sat in the chair.

I like my girls just like I like my honey, sweet
A little selfish
I like my women like I like my money, green
A little jealous

She sang as her ass gently landed on my thighs and her head swung back to look at me. I bit my lip as my hands found their way to her hips.

Cause im a beautiful wreck
A colorful mess
But I'm funny
Oh I'm a heart break vet
With a stone cold neck
Yea I'm charming

All the pretty girls in the world
But I'm in this space with you
Colored out the lines
I came to find, my fire was fate with you
Heartache will stay with you
Fly great escapes with you
(I'm to lazy to do the rest so ima stop here)

She shifted her weight to my left thigh and sat there with her arm securely around my neck for the rest of the song. When she got up everyone cheered and she pulled me in for a hug. I felt her slip something into my back pocket as i was away from the crowd. I looked at her and she winked and lead me to the stairs on the side of the stage.

As I sat in my car after the concert I took whatever she put in my pocket out and examined it. To my surprise it was her number signed with a winky face. I took my phone out and shot her a quick message; hey it's the girl from the concert.

UNEDITED

Y'all this is probably so shitty im sorry this girl has been waiting for her request for almost 2 months so i needed to stop being lazy and do it. @Ki_Bomb I hope this is what you want and it's somewhat decent.