Jealous

Kehlani pov

Tonight y/n and I are going to julz house for this party she's throwing. Y/n has never been a fan of julz because she thinks every time we're together julzs' flirts with me. I slightly see it but I would never date julz, she's just not my type. I practically begged y/n to come but she said she's only going to keep an eye on me, whatever that means. Bottom line is I'd never cheat on y/n no matter what. I know she trusts me but julz, not so much.

"Kehlani can you zip my dress up please?" Y/n sweetly asked me walking out the bathroom. She looked so sexy in her tight red dress and her Louis Vuitton stilettos. She was putting her earrings in as she turned around and showed me her exposed back. I zipped up her dress and smacked her ass as she walked away. I heard her laugh and switch the bathroom light off. "You ready babe?" I asked grabbing both our clutches. Y/n just nodded and headed towards the front door.

Y/n pov

I really wasn't excited about going to this party tonight and that's not common. Parties are my life but julz just kills my vibe. I feel like she flirts with lani just to get me mad.

We were friends before I started dating kehlani but when we got together she stopped talking to me. We all went on vacation together to celebrate my 22 birthday and she tried some funny shit on MY girlfriend. Dancing all on her and she even tried to get kehlani to come to her room when I went to sleep. Kehlani, being the loyal girlfriend she is, quickly turned her down and that seemed to make julz mad. I've never spoken to her since then.

"Yo babe we're here." Kehlani said as she reached into my lap for her clutch. I sighed and got out the car. Kehlani walked over to me and intertwined our hands as we walked into the house. You could hear the base from the door and smell alcohol and weed.

I instantly spotted julz and she smiled at kehlani and approached us. I gripped her hand tighter and she stared at me with a reassuring look. "Keh you look soooo good!" She screamed eyeing kehlanis' body up and down. I rolled my eyes and look my hand out of kehlanis' and wrapped it around her waist bringing her closer to me. "Thanks... you remember my girlfriend y/n right?" Kehlani asked emphasizing the word girlfriend. Julz looked over at me and raised her eyebrows unimpressed. She grabbed kehlanis' hand and took her away from me before I could protest or even follow.

I had a look of disgust on my face as lani looked back at me with a sorry look. How could my own girlfriend just leave me at a party I came to for her? I thought to myself. I walked to the bar and got two coronas, one for me and one for kehlani.

I looked all through the bottom level of the house and kehlani was no where in site. I downed my beer in minutes needing to take the edge off so I started drinking kehlanis. I walk up the steps, the best I could in stilettos, and saw kehlani and julz sitting on the couch. I see julz put her hand on kehlanis' thigh and I take my heel off and throw it square at her head. "Ow what the fuck!" She yelled over the music. Kehlani turned her head in my direction and tried not to laugh.

Julz was holding the side of her head where the heel hit her and turned her head to look at me. "What the hell you little bitch!" I know this chick did not call me a bitch I said to myself. That's when I tossed kehlani my other heel and lunged at julz. I got on top of her and threw punches at her bald headed ass and she tried to grab my hair but I was pulled off of her. Kehlani lifted me up from the ground as I tried to run back to her Kehlani was pulling me down the stairs and I yelled, " STAY AWAY FROM MY GIRLFRIEND, SLUT!"

As we reached the bottom of the stairs and kehlani let me down and handed me my heels. I grabbed them and walked out the party.

I was honestly kind of mad at kehlani for not even trying to come find me. I was left alone for at least 25 minutes and she didn't bother to look for me. I'm wearing a red dress for crying out loud I can't be that hard to spot me.

I started walking down the street past the car. "Y/n where are you going?" I heard kehlani ask. "Home where else!" I reply with an attitude. I heard her heels clicking behind me so I picked up my pace. "Y/n wait!" I heard her yell. I was getting ready to start running but she snaked her arms around my waist and she was carrying me back to the car. I didn't even fight it I just let her sling me over her shoulder. She set me down in front of my door and I opened it and got in. She hopped in the driver seat and started the car.

"I didn't do anything with her y/n." "I know"
"then why you mad!" "Because you left me all alone for almost 30 minutes to hang out with julz!" I screamed.

Kehlani pulled the car over and looked at me then smashed her lips onto mine. "I'm sorry love I should've stayed with you the whole time." She said sympathetically. "I forgive you." I say and press my forehead against hers.

She pulled out of the side of the road and started driving home again. "Awe I should've thrown my beer on her instead of my 1,000 dollar shoe." I say snapping my finger. Kehlani laughed and said "I don't plan on talking to her ever again." "Good, unless you want a 1,000 dollar shoe thrown at the side of your head." "Jealous ass" she said under her breathe. "But you love this ass!" I say "I do." She said as we shared a kiss pulling into the driveway.

I totally forgot to update yesterday or the day before since it's 1:11 am where I live but I did now. I DO NOT have anything against julz (or whatever her real name is. I didn't lurk hard enough on her ig to find out.)  Vote and comment ✌🏽✌🏽