Sore

Y/n pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~UNEDITED~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lately I've been going to the gym and working out as frequently as possible. Gotta get that summer bod ready. (Lmao not me tf)
The only down side is being sore as hell.

I waddled down the stairs slowly heading towards our in-home studio. I peeked my head into the small room and saw kehlani bobbing her head to a light beat and humming some lyrics. "Hey babe" I said coming towards her and sitting on her lap. "Wassup gurll!" She replied in the dumbest way. I lightly giggled as she set her hand on my thigh and squeezed it.

I hissed our in pain and she immediately took her hand away. "You ok baby?" She asked with furrowed brows. "Yeah I'm just sore from working out" I laughed. "Lemme stretch you out" she demanded. (dirty minded bitch)
"Ok" I simply said getting off her and going back to our room.

I laid on my back and lani sat on her knees and crackled her knuckles and neck making my laugh. She gently reached for my legs and lifted them both up then slowly separated them. It was honestly so hot seeing how focused she was but also hurt like a bitch. As she held that position I moaned and that caused kehlani to stop.

************SMUT WARNING*************

I opened my eyes and looked up at her now darkened eyes. I licked my lips and kehlani leaned in and smashed her lips on mine. I wrapped my legs around her waist as I impatiently took her shirt off.

She licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and I allowed. I took my shirt off and I unclipped both of our bras. She slipped out of her sweatpants and quickly took my shorts off. Kehlani parted from my lips and swirled her tongue around my right nipple. I lowly moaned and played with her hair as she showed my left nipple the same love. Kehlani licked a trail from my chest to my naval then to the area I needed her the most.

Kehlani kitten licked my lips as i opened my legs wider showing her more of me. She blew her warm breath on me and I moaned out and said "Stop teasing please." She got straight to work after that and entered two fingers in me.

"Oh fuck don't stop oh my god I'm gonna cum!" I squealed as she curled her fingers in me. "Nope" Kehlani whispered and took her fingers out and licked them clean. I groaned in response and waited for her next move. Lani lifted my legs up slightly and sat on my pussy so we were in the scissoring position.

We both gasped at the sudden wetness and pleasure. Kehlani sat still for a minute then started to slowly grind. I propped myself up on my elbows and grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her into a sloppy kiss. Kehlani moaned out as she started to pick up her pace.

I smoothly flipped her over rested her leg on my shoulder and found a rhythm faster than i thought. "Holy shit y/n don't fucking stop!" Kehlani yelled out. I sped up and moaned in response. The only thing heard was our moans and the sound of our wetness.

"Ahh fuckk!" We simultaneously moaned out together as we hit our highs. I slowly stopped grinding and rolled off of Kehlani and cuddled up to her side. "Looks like I got enough of a workout to cover the next 2 days" I giggled as Kehlani kissed me laughed along.

Well that was... something. Lmao this wasn't that bad. I think. Anyways this past week has been fucking depressing as shit. With xxxtentacion dying and the accidental murder of lesandro (junior) guzman feliz. Like x's death was sad but juniors death was so damn upsetting. All I see on my tl and explore page is the video of x dead in the car and junior getting stabbed by a fucking machete by 5 grown ass men. He was only 15 and he was an innocent poor boy that didnt get to experience life and by the vids I've seen of him he was so fuckin nice. All he wanted to do was go to the bodega and give his "friend" $5 and was mistaken for a another dude that unfortunately junior looked a lot like. It hurts my heart even more when I see the video or him bleeding out RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE FUCKING HOSPITAL. People that knew junior or his family trying to stop the blood while the police officers stand there. That blew my mind and i donated $100 to his funeral fund and that just pushes me even harder to live my dreams of being an E.R nurse. Lemme stop ranting even tho I have so much more to say half of y'all ain't even gonna get this far with reading but it's all good.
Love y'all 💕💕