Substitute pt 2

"So what'd you need help with?" Kehlani asked coming towards me from behind.

I quickly walked towards the door and locked it then walked back to her.

"I think you know what I meant." I replied while taking my shirt off and kicking my shoes off along with it.

Kehlani smirked and came towards me unclipping my bra while whispering in my ear. "Oh I definitely do."

********************************************

I connected our lips and slowly started to unbutton her blouse. Her cold hands gently ran over my nipples instantly making them go hard.

I moaned into the kiss allowing access for her tongue to roam my mouth. Kehlani continued to rub her thumbs against my nipples making me wetter.

"Take it off." I demand breaking the kiss and pointing to her top and pants.

"Eager huh?" She slyly replied stripping. My mouth watered at the sight of her matching yellow bra and thong.

"I think these need to come off." She said referring to my leggings.

I quickly stripped out of them as she unclipped her bra exposing herself to me.

I wrapped my mouth around her left boob without hesitation while groping her right. Kehlani moaned as she ran her hand through my hair.

I showed the same love to her right side before she pulled me up and pressed her lips against mine.

She backed me up and laid me down on her desk as she kissed down my body. Kehlani avoided the place where I needed her the most and left faint hickeys on my inner thighs.

"Stop teasing." I mumbled and brought her out of her daze.

Kehlani stared at me and opened my legs wider then diverted her eyes to the visible wet spot forming.

"Is this for me?" She asked referencing the soaked area. I nodded and bit my lip.

Kehlani giggled and pressed her thumb up against my clothed clit. I gasped and reached for something to grab onto.

"Is this what you want y/n?" Kehlani asked adding more pressure while moving her finger in a circular motion.

I opened my mouth to say something but all I could let out was a small moan.

Kehlani abruptly stopped and pulled my panties off throwing them somewhere unknown.

"So pretty." She groaned opening my legs wider. I propped myself up on my elbows and watched her lips connect to my opposite set.

I jumped at the sudden sensation then relaxed as she rubbed her now warm hands up and down my thighs.

"Do you like this baby?" Kehlani questioned entering a finger into my soaked heat.

Before I could respond she curled her finger while gently sucking on my clit bringing my closer to my climax.

I moaned loud enough for someone walking by to hear. My hand flew to Kehlanis hair slightly pulling at her roots trying to relieve some pleasure.

She moaned in response sending vibrations through me.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum. Please don't stop!" I begged slightly panting.

In response Kehlani added another finger curling and uncurling them while pumping in and out at a rapid pace. She drew her free hand up my body and squeezed my left boob.

My body started to shake as I grinding against her mouth and fingers. "Ohhhh fuckk Kehlani I'm cumming!" I screeched squeezing my eyes shut.

Kehlani kept going as I was in the middle of my high. All that was heard was the sounds of my wetness and my screams.

She pulled her fingers out and licked them clean as my breathing evened out.

Kehlani came up and kissed me more passionately and I flung my arms around her neck.

"Yo y/n bitch you done in there cuz I need a ride home?!" I heard y/b/f yelled through the door snapping us out of our moment.

I laughed and looked at Kehlani apologetically as I gathered my stuff up and put my clothes back on.

"Where the hell did you throw my underwear Keh?" I quietly asked slipping my bra on.

"I don't know. Looks like we'll have to meet up again so I can give them back." She said titling her head with a small smirk on her face.

"Looks like it huh." I responded grabbing her phone putting my number and fingerprint in it.

I fixed myself up a bit before unlocking the door and walking out towards y/b/f.

"Bye... Miss Parrish." I yelled a few feet outside her door watching her raise her eyebrows at me and winking with a smile on her face.

"Damn bitch you really got some from a teacher. I'm impressed." Y/b/f exclaimed watching me walk a little wobbly.

I really like this whole concept and I'm so proud of myself for writing this in one sitting and not taking 3 days. Should I turn this into a book or just do another part and be done? Lemme know in the comments. Love you guys 💕💕