chapter three

Katy pov:

It was 6:30 so I decided to start getting ready! I picked out my outfit! which was, dark wash ripped Hollister jeans with a sweatshirt I got from magcon, and my white chucks! I wore my hair straighten, and wore a little eyeliner and mascara! By the time I was done getting ready it was 7:45, I told my mom I was ready to go! We headed for the movie theater!

  Hayes pov:

I got at the movies at couple minutes early, just to be nice. I was wearing a magcon sweatshirt and tan pants with vans. It was cold out.

After a few minutes Katy showed up! She looked beautiful. She was wearing a magcon sweatshirt to! "hey Katy! You look beautiful!" I said with a smile! " thanks, you look so hot!" Katy said with a suprised look! " Did I just say that out loud im so emb-" I cut her off with a little kiss! it felt amazing, I knew she was the one. With my ex-maddy, she never told me how hot I was, or I never felt the sparks, with Katy I did. something about katy was different than the others.

   katys pov:

I can't believe I called Hayes hot, I felt so embarrassed, but then he kissed me and everything was okay, I felt the sparks!

  After a while we went into the movie theater and got tickets for paranormal activity: the marked ones. im not a big fan of scary movies, so this will be interesting

    sorry I haven't updated lately! but I hope you like what I have and I will update tomorrow!