chapter 14

Hayes pov; a whole week went by. It was miserable. I missed katy way to much. I stayed in the hotel for the whole week. I don't know how I am going to live when I have to leave which is tomorrow! I can't break up with her, there has to be something!

    My mom drove me to katys house to go see her. I hopped she remembers me and everything about us. "knock""knock" I knocked on her Door, and her mom opened the door. "hi, can I talk to Katy?Does she remember much yet?"

  "yes she does remember pretty much everything, and yes you can talk to her!"

  "that's great! where is she?"

"In her room, she hasn't left it for the whole week!"

wow Katy hasn't left her room for a whole week either!

  I walked up the stairs and knocked on her door.

I heard sniffles

"Who is it?" she said quietly.

I didn't say who it was and just walked in!

"babe!!!" she yelled!!

I walked over to her and kissed her!

"I missed you!" she said.

" I missed you too!" I replied

she smiled.

"were you crying?" I asked

  she looked down, "well yes, I thought you left me, I thought you were never gonna come back!"

"noo I would never leave you babe, I had to stay away for a week thats what the doctor told me."

"ohh, I feel stupid."

I laughed, " it's okay, but we need to talk about something."

her smile turned into a frown.

"what?"

"wellll, im leaving to go back home tomorrow, my moms making me."

I started to cry a little

she just froze and I saw a tear drop roll down her eye. "o-ohhh, Ok-kkay."

she replied.

I pulled her into a hug.

"I'm sorry,I don't know what else there is to do!"

"it's okay, its not your fault."

"Will you come to the airport with me tomorrow?"

"yeah."

I picked her up and kissed her.

then I rested her back against the wall and came a full on makeout session. damn I love her, how am I going to live with out her? 

our lips parted.

"what do you wanna do today bae?"  I asked her.

"lets go to bushe gardens!"

"okay,sounds good, ill call my mom and let her know what were doing!"

"okay, im gonna get ready!" she said.

   Katys pov; I started getting ready for bushe gardens! I couldn't wait it will be sooo fun!

I wore Hollister highwasted jean shorts, a white bandeou, a pink muscle tee tank top from wet seal that said FLORIDA on it, and I wore white chucks.

  I wore my hair down, straight. I wore light eyeliner on the top, foundation, and mascara.  once I was already I grabbed my black satchel and out my phone and gum and money it then walked out to Hayes.

"I'm ready!" I said to Hayes.

"wow you look beautiful as always." awe he so sweet!

"Thanks babe! You look hot as always." I giggled.

He picked me up and hug me then kissed my cheek.

"come on my moms here."

he said in a funny voice.

I laughed and followed him out the door.

  katys pov: finally after a longggg car ride, we got to bushe gardens. there were so many rides I didn't know which ones to go on first!

" Hayes, lets go on montu first!"

"okay sounds fun!"

I laughed and we walked over to the ride hand in hand!

   The day went by so fast! it's 10 pm now. were waiting to get picked up. we went on all the rides and it was so fun! Just me & Hayes <3.  I'm sleeping over at his hotel tonight! sadly it's his last night and im not sure how am I going to live when he leaves.