chapter 15

katys pov; Hayes had his own hotel room, so that was cool! we went swimming earlier and now were watching movies, its 2 am and I'm not even tired. I want to cherish every moment I have with him.

We were watching the hangover movies. we were cuddling and laughing hysterically! "Katy I love you a lot, when I go back home I'm not gonna date anyone or be able to, because I love you way too much, because one day we will find a way to be together again. You're the most beautiful, smart, funny, & the sweetest girl I have ever met. If anyone hurts you while I am gone, ill come back and beat there ass. I love you Katy, I don't care how young we are, because I truly do love you." Hayes said.

"Hayes I love you too. you're amazing, you cheer me up when im sad, you're the sweetest and funniest guy I've ever met. you're suppa good looking. and I just can't live without you." He smiled at me and we started making out.

after we watched all the movies it was 4 am and im so tired. "Hayes im gonna go to sleep love you."

"good night beautiful, love you." he said as he placed a kiss on my lips.

before I knew it I was out like a light.

Hayes pov: Katy and I had an awesome day at bushe gardens and amazing night at the hotel. she is the love of my life. I let out all my feelings to her, and told her how beautiful she is because I love her to much!

I can't leave tomorrow. I can't sleep either, im gonna go talk to Nash.

* AN - katy and nash met and are really close I just forgot to add in a chapter about that*

I walked to his room and knocked on the door. he answer right away. "Hayes why are you awake?"

"I can't sleep and I need to talk."

"ok. talkk bro."

" well I realllly love katy & I cannot leave her tomorrow! I don't know what to do Nash."

"well you could visit her a lot. Just see what happens in the next couple months. maybe she will move to north Carolina or we'll move here? who knows! you'll be okay, and I know she will too."

" Thanks nash im gonna go to sleep. love ya bro."

"night love ya bro."

I walked back to my room and instantly fell alseep.

Hope you like it all!!! vote pleeeeeaaassee!

-katy