chapter 13

katys pov: I was rushed to the hospital by Hayes who apparently is my boyfriend. I don't remember much, really nothing at all. The last thing I remember is being at the beach.

    Hayes pov: Katy is in the hospital room and im not aloud in their! I called her parents and they're here sitting in the waiting room. My eyes are blood shot red and puffy. I've been crying for hours.

   I can't believe this is happening. idek what I'm going to do without her. I called my mom and told her I wasn't leaving till katy is better.

    "I'm gonna go for a walk."I said very quietly to katys parents.

  "ok." they replied

I walked out of the hospital. It was 6:00 pm. I'm still crying. I cannot live right now with my love not knowing who I am. I kicked and punched anything in sight I was angry.

  "buzz buzz" my phone rang, its katys mom. "hello?" I said. "hayes come to back to the hospital, they need to tell us something." "okay be there in two minutes." "okay bye"

I hung up the phone and ran as fast as I could back to the hospital. "I'm here, whats the news."

"the doctors are coming in a minute."  "oh ok."

I waited about 2 minutes and they doctors showed up.

"Mr. Hightower?" the doctor asked.

"yes thats us." Mr.Hightower replied.

"you all come with me to talk about your daughter."

"okay."

we walked to the doctors office and sat down in the chairs.

  "okay, you're daughter is alive still. She did lose here memories, but it will all come back in about a week. give her time and don't pressure her. She cannot go to school for 2 weeks and she should stay with her parents at home till she remembers most stuff."

  "oh okay thank god my baby is okay." katys parents said.

I was soo happy she is going to remember again!  "can we go see here?" I blurted out.

"yes, right this way." the doctor directed us to her room and let us in.

  I saw her sitting on the hospital bed. She looked so hurt and tired, but still beautiful! I went over to her and kissed her on the forhead.

Her eyes popped open! "Hayes!! You saved my life, I love you."

"You remember me? and of course I would, I love you too!"

  "yes I do remember you, but thats all I can remember!"

  "oh." I sighed and hugged her than let her parents have a turn.

  I walked out of the room and into the bathroom. Maybe she only remembers me because I told her who I was. She doesn't remember "me" exactly, she doesn't remember meeting me at magcon, and me falling in love with her. I just need to give her a week. I'm miserable. The doctor won't let me near her for the rest of the week so she can remember.