chapter 12

Hayes pov; me and katy were at the beach, it's so perfect, its just us playing in the water, kissing occasionally (; I don't know how I am going to telll her or when, that I am leaving tonight. she is so sweet and beautiful, she doesn't deserve for me to break her heart! WHY is life so confusing!

    I got lost in my thoughts and katy splashed me with water, she laughed and ran, she knew I was coming after he hahaha!!

  "you can run, but you know I'll catch ya babe!" I shouted

"haha go and try!" she shouted back. she runs fast. she began swimming. I had to go faster! I could see a huge wave coming towards her and she didn't notice! "BABE WATCH OUT THERES A WA-" before I could finish my sentence she was plunged under water!! "no babe I'm coming" I swam as fast as i could over to her, she is still underwater so I really have no idea were she is. I kept swimming near were she was before and I finally found her! I grabbed her and carried her bridal style to shore! "babe stay with me!" she was barley breathing! I gave her spr multiple times and she FINALLY got her breathing back! "thank god you're okay!"

  "ummm who are you?"

my heart broke into a million pieces, this can't be happening she is the love of my life! "I'm you're boyfriend Hayes! Do you remember me?" I cried!  "I'm sorry I don't remember you." she said innocently. I picked her up bridal style and ran to the hospital. she is the love of my life idc if im young, but she is!