chapter 16

katys pov: I woke up at 7 am because we had to go the airport at 8;00. I was soo sad. I can't believe Hayes was leaving today! who knows when I'll see him again!

  Hayes pov: today was the day I left my beautiful Katy. I do not want to leave. life is going to be miserable.

   We got dressed and me & Katy when done to the breakfast alone to cherish our last few moments together.

  Katy was staring at her food with the saddest look on her face.

  "I'm really gonna miss you Hayes. are we gonna be a long distant relationship? or. " she paused. " bre-aakk up.?" she managed to spit out, her voice was crackly.

    "I'm gonna miss you, a lot. MORE than you'll under stand. and, I guess we could be long distant till we see eachother again." I replied.

she didn't say a word, neither did I, we just starred into each others eyes, which lead to other and we were kissing. our kisses are the best.

buzz. my mom texted, time to go.

"come on katy its time to go." I said sadly.

"ok" she replied. I grabbed her hand and we walked out to the car.

  Katy pov: It was gonna be a long ride to the airport, but im glad I could spend it with Hayes. once we got in the car I layed my head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arm around me, laid our heads on each other, than fell in a deep sleep.

phone call with Hayes.

" I don't love you anymore I found someone else. I never loved you."

I was by now balling my eyes out.

"what the fuck. Hayes. why. I love you. you said you would never leave me." 

"to late you're just another hoe."

"I am no hoe, you're a jackass who played me!"

"fuck you bitch!"

then he hung up.

******end of dream*********

   I woke up crying in Hayes arms. he was awake.

"what's wrong babe?"

"I haad a teerrrible dream. you left me, you said you hated me and never really loved me."

"babe I will always love you.no matter what. I don't care how young we are, and how long we have known each other. love is love."

he said as he snuggeled me in.

he is so sweet and knows exactly what to say thats why I love him

I just looked up at him and kissed him!

  after about an hour, we got to the airport, sadly. I helped Hayes take his luggage and put it in the cart carrier.

now this is the terrible, emotional part.

I gave skylan a hug and told her I would miss her sooo much

I did the same to nash and his mom, now was saying bye to Hayes. the worst part.

he ran over to me and pulled me into a hug, his hugs are amazing.

"babe, im gonna miss you so damn much. YOU are the love of my life. I don't give a shit how young we are or how long we have known each other. I love you and I'm gonna miss you more than anything in the world. ONE day we will be able to be together again, and it will stay like that forever.I love you." Hayes said as many tears streamed down his face.

I was crying my now.

"You have changed my life in the best way, you know how to cheer me up, and I love it. I love you. I don't know what to do without you. I'm gonna miss you babe."

"I love you this is bye for now, I'm sorry Katy. I'll miss you."

he said as we went it for one more kiss. then had to get on the plane.

I was now standing in the middle of the airport balling my eyes out. I didn't care what anyone thought. I'm gonna miss him so much.

"it's okay Katy, its time to go." my mom said as she pulled me towards the car. (btw my mom drove with hayes mom to the airport.)

We got in the car and I fell right asleep.

goodbye hayes.