Chapter 17

Katy pov: Weeks went by I have been miserable. It just not the same without hayes. I hate school, I hate the people in it. I have like two friends. But thats about it. School sucks, my ex boyfriend and his friends mess with me and make fun of me and call me a slut. I just try to ignore it, the only boy i care about is hayes. Hayes and i text everyday. He isn't so good either. He had to go to the hospital because he wasn't eating and he got sick. I wish i could just be with him. I cry my self to sleep every night. I love hayes, i dont care what anyone says. I don't care how young i am, and how fast we fell in love. Love is love and thats all the matters.

  Hayes pov: I can't take being without katy. I haven't been going to school so much. I love katy. No one makes me feel as good as she does.She is beautiful.

  Katys pov: It was monday, another stupid week of school. I got dressed into light wash jeans and a guy pink guy harvey shirt and chucks. I wore my hair wavy and wore eyeliner foundation and mascara. I brushed my teeth then grabbed my phone and school stuff and got in the car. I texted hayes.

To: Hayes <3:

Im going to school now:/txt you later. luv uu:*

 He texted back right away.

From:Hayes <3:

ok beautiful, im not going again, im sick. luv u :*

He can't keep getting sick over me. This is terrible i need to see him soon.

To Hayes<3:

ugh, imy. bye for now.

I had gotten to school. ew. I went to my locker grabbed my stuff then went to first period.This is gonna be a long day. 

 ____________************************_____________________**************************_________

   "TAKE ME BACK YOU LITTLE BITCH!" why was my ex- boyfriend wanting me back!?!?

"No i hate you." 

"IF YOU DON'T TAKE ME BACK ILL KILL HIM!" He said as he pointed a gun at hayes.

"NOO BACK OF FROM HIM! DONT YOU DA-" Before i could finish my sentence he shot hayes.

"NOOO YOU FUCKING BASTARD." I cried.

___________________________________________________________________________

"Kathryn wake up , you're in school!" My reading teacher said.

"HAHHAA!" everyone laughed. I didn't really care, i just laughed it was funny.

I had a terrible dream.

After so much reading the bell finally rang, it was time to leave! yay finally. I ran to my locker got my stuff and walked home.

"Katy come down here we need to talk." My mom said from the kitchen.

"Ya!?" I said as i ran down.

"I got a very good job offer, so we are going to be moving!" My mom said.

"WHERE?!?!?!" I yelled.

'North Carolina!" she said excitedly!

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! YAAAAASSSS!!!" I yelled asi ran over to her and hug her. I was so happy i get to see hayes, forever!

"When are we leaving?!!" I asked

"Two days, so start packing!"

"YAY!Okay!"I cheered.

I ran up to my room and texted hayes!

To hayes<3: I moving to north carolina in two days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(: (: (:  (: (:

I locked my phone and started packing. Now my life is going to be perfect,

I hope.