chapter 10

Hayes pov: I saw Katy walking over to me and a fan. she paused when she saw the fan. I guess she was thinking? The fan, which I didn't know her name, hugged me, for a long time. I saw Katy was hurt. I wanted to go over to her and comfort her, but this girl was holding me to tight. I looked into the girls eyes and told her to let me go and she kissed me. I'm not gonna lie. I liked it. but it was nothing compared to Katy. When I kiss katy, everything is perfect.

  after a while I realized I kissed back. I saw Katy come over to us, and she looked mad!!

katy pov; I saw Hayes and that girl kissing so I ran over to the girl, pulled her off of him then slapped her so hard in the face! It felted good to get that out. I heard hayes say, "Katy, why'd you do that."

my eyes became glossy. My heart felt torn. HE knew why I did that. I just ran away. I ran all the way to this secret hideout I go to when im sad. I could hear hayes screaming for me

but I just sat there and cried. My cries became pretty loud and before I knew Hayes came towards me. his eyes were glossy and puffy , he must have been crying. "Katy,I'm sorry. are you okay, I should have never let her touch me, let alone kiss me. I feel terrible. I felt nothing in that kiss like I feel with you. When I kiss you, its like millions of fireworks go off. Katy I love you. that was just some slutty fan. I love you Katy." I began crying because of how sweet that was. I didn't even know what to say, so I just leaned in and kissed him for a long time. "I love you to Hayes."

He smiled and said, " shouldn't I be taking you to school now?"

"ughhh school. but yeah, even though I look a mess."

"you're beautiful no matter what babe."

  "awe I love you hayes."

" love you too."

Hayes and I walked off the beach and he walked me to school. I lived right by school so it was like a five minute walk.

"bye Hayes, love you."

"love you too." he said as I leaned in to kiss him.

    I walked away from Hayes and into school. I noticed my ex (carter) was staring as me and hayes kissed. He looked jealous but I didn't care, he cheated on me with this bitch grace.  I missed Hayes already, I hate school.

  I walked into first period and sat by my bestfriend lilly and of course carter sat at our table. I tried to avoid eye contact and just talk to Lilly. Her and carter were kinda friends so they talk a little. " Katy, so who's that boy you were kissing?" carter smirked.

"Why does it matter to you."

"katy what is he talking about." Lilly interrupted. shit she isn't supposed to know about me and Hayes, she is a freak for him.

"uhhhh, nnnnotthhing." I managed to choke out.

"Oh really, nothing then what is this picture?" carter said as he showed me and lilly the picture.

  " WHY DOES IT MATTER TO YOU!? ARE YOU JEALOUS! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO FUCKING CHEATED ON ME YOU PIECE OF SHIT."

he just stood there and sat nothing, he then got up and moved.

"finally he's gone." I muttered.

" who was that in that picture?" Lilly asked

"uhmmmmmm.... dontgetmadatmebutimdatinghayesgrierandthatwashiminthepicturewhoiwaskissing."

I said ask fastly and quiet as possible.

  " what?!?! english please!?"

"okay fine. well I'm dating Hayes grier."

" Haha thats funny katy, in your dreams."

"okay don't believe me, but what does this tell you?"

I showed her a picture of hayes kissing me on the cheek in my room.

her jaw dropped.

"YOU lucky bitch!"

"haha don't tell anyone!l" I demanded.

"okay" she replied.