chapter 18

sorry i haven't updated in soooo long. I've been really busy with school and stuff.

-Katy

     Katys pov: In 12 hours I would be moving to North Carolina. Im super excited that i get to start a new life with Hayes, but im gonna miss all my friends. Right now Im having a good bye party that my friends threw for me. It was more like a cry and talk about all our memories and eat food thing. It was at my house. Im going to miss all my friends so much.

    I hugged and everyone and said our last goodbyes. It was pretty depressing if i say so myself. After everyone left I packed all my things and jumped in the shower. Once i got out i put on a victoria secret tank top and yoga shorts than braided my hair, brushed my teeth, and went to bed.

 I woke up at 6;00 am since we had to leave at 6;30 and our flight left at 8;00. I changed into Victoria secret leggings and kept on my pink victoria secret tank top. I took out my braid and left my hair wavy. I did a little mascara, then ran down stairs to eat breakfast. It was 6;15, i had 15 more minutes. I poured my favortie cearal,cinnamon toast crunch in a bowl and put milk in it and ate it fast. I texted all my friends and told them im going to miss them so much and i love them and i willl text them a lot. It was 6;25, i ran upstairs brushed my teeth, gathered my stuff then went into the car with my mom.

I rememered all the memories i had in this house. I spent most of my life here. One memory i remember the most is when my bestfriend Lilly would comeover and we would prentend to have a club and turn the strobe light on and blast music in my room. We were such dorks, but it was fun. Im gonna miss it here, but its time to start a new life in north carolina. Goodbye Florida.

*** just gonna skip to when they get off the plane ******

"YAY WERE HERE!" I screamed as we got off the plane!

my mom gave me that stfu look.

I ran to baggage claim and got my stuff. I decided not to tell Hayes I was here, im gonna surprise him!

----------------------------------

"mom take me Hayes house real quick, I'll walk home after since we leave a couple houses down."

"ok be back in about 15/20 minutes."

"k love you!"

I said as I jump out of the car and ran to his door.

I knocked twice and Nash answered!

"KATY YOU'RE HERE FINALLY!" he said as he pulled me into a big nash hug.

I laughed, "Where's Hayes?"

"in his room upstairs!"

"okay thanks!"

I ran upstairs and found Hayes room, it had his name on it the door so its obviously his room. I walked in and saw him making out with some slutty girl, she looks really familiar  !

"KATY ITS NOT WHAT IT-" I cut him off

"BYE HAYES NEVER TALK TO ME AGAIN!"

I ran out of the house will tears streaming down my face. I heard Nash and Hayes yell for me but just kept running and I had no clue where I was going to end up.

I have been running for 10 minutes now and its pouring rain, just my luck.I saw a park, so I decided to go over there and chill for a while.

I checked my phone and I had 20 messages and missed calls from hayes.  some said ,I'm sorry, some said I'm coming to find you , and others said where are you?

I didn't reply , he shouldn't of let her kiss him, or maybe he kissed her , who knows.

   "Hey are you okay." Asked a beautiful blue eyed blonde haired boy. His eyes reminded me of Hayes , and is hair was just like Hayes but blonde.

"not really."

He walked towards me, "Im Austin what's ur name?"

"Katy."

"would u like to tell me why you are crying?"

"well long story short, I walked in on my boyfriend making out with another girl."

He gave me a look of sympathy and said,"I'm very sorry, a dick like him does not deserve a gorgeous girl like you."

"Thank you, but there just something about him that makes me love him, but he obviously doesn't love me back." I began to cry on the thought of him.

Austin just shook his head and pulled me into a hug and let me cry on his shoulder.

  "thanks for helping me when you barley know me." I said

"anytime, can I have ur number?"

"of course ." he handed me his phone and I put my number in.

"thanks." he said

I just smiled

"how old are you?" he asked

"13 almost 14, how bout you."

"14."

"cool what school are you going to?"

"Davidson day."

"no way me to, I just moved here today!"

"that's cool, who is your boyfriend?"

"Hayes Grier!" I replied

his eyes just widened.

"do u know him?" I asked.

"yep we aren't that good of friends , were actually enemies."

"ohhh."

"KATY, WHERE ARE YOU?" I heard Hayes yelling.

"shit, shhh don't say anything hopefully he won't find us."

Austin shook his head.

I shivered the ran was making me cold.

"here." Austin wrapped his jacket around my arms.

"thank you." I whispered.

he just smiled.

We sat there in quiet for a couple minutes and I could still here Hayes looking for me , why does he even want to find me if he is just gonna cheat on me.

I saw Hayes right in front me, puffy eyed and wet.

I just sat there with a pissed look on my face.

"What are you doing with him!" Hayes yelled while pointing rudely as Austin.

"the real question is what the fuck were you doing making out with some random bitch!"

he didn't say anything .

"exactly hayes!" I said as I got up to run home

"bye Austin it was nice meeting u."

than I ran off.

**omg sorry I haven't updated for like everrrrrrrrrr.im gonna try to update more often! **** -katy