First time⚠️😉

Justin's pov
⚠️smutt ⚠️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I can stay here, my mom won't mind at all!" Raegan said smiling. He was so cute I couldn't believe I could call him mine.
"Great!! So since we are almost done with this part of the project what do you want to do..?" I said looking at Raegan up and down.
"Uh... I don't know what do you have in mind?" He said moving closer and getting quieter with each word until he was kissing me. He kissed me passionately and for a long time. After a while it turned into a heated make out session. I felt his warm hand on my thigh as it started to move upward. I grabbed his hand and stopped him.
"Do you think we are moving to fast?" I said looking into his chocolate brown eyes with concern.
"If you don't feel comfortable we don't have to baby boy." He said putting his hand through my hair.
"I want to..." I said grabbing his hair and pulling it lightly. He smirked and picked me up and carried me upstairs to my room. He threw me on the bed and started to take my pants off. I helped him and took my shirt off too. I then took his shirt and pants off too. Then I slowly took off his boxers as he took off mine. (Raegan has top and bottom, Justin only has top) I looked at his rozzle and bit my lip.
"You like what you see baby boy?" He said looking at me biting my lip.
"Yes daddy!" I said as I flipped him over so he was on the bottom and I climbed on top of him and started grinding on his rozzle. I saw him bite his lip.
"Don't tease me!!" He said whining. So I climbed on top and lined him up with my entrance. I started to slowly go down since it hurt. Then out of no where his hands grabbed my hips and forced me down fast the rest of the way.
"OWWW RAEGANNN!!" I screamed at him.
"Hold on baby boy it will turn to pleasure just wait." He said as my whole body started to fill with pleasure. I started bouncing fast until he flipped us over.
"Daddy's in control now." He said and started thrusting faster and faster. I started moaning a lot. I could tell he liked it. And I did too.
"Daddy IM CL-OHHH FUCKK RAE IMM CLOSE" I said then I came all over me and him. I felt him cum in me too and then he pulled out. I thought he was gonna lay down until I felt his warm tongue licking my clit. He put his tongue so deep in me that his nose was pressed against my clit. After awhile of him eating me out he laid down next to me and kissed my cheek.
"Thanks baby." I said smiling.
"No problem baby boy." He said smiling and cuddling me. We both soon fell asleep. And I kept thinking about how lucky I was to be able to call him mine.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
518 words
Not that long but I haven't updated in a long time. Sorry!! Keep showing support.. what should my chapters be of. Give me ideasssss.. alright bye hoessss❤️❤️