The One With The Confession

-Present day-

Castiel's POV

I walked down the stairs, past all the people. Some were casting me usual glances while others were nodding their heads in respect. I nodded back.

When I finally reached downstairs, Sam, Dean, Hannah, Ithuriel and another unknown Angel were sitting on the long stretched out table in the middle of the room.

Upon further inspection, I recognised the other Angel as Jordan. His vessel was now a tall, middle aged man with horrendous multi-coloured hair that stuck out like spikes. He wore a sleeveless black shirt and ripped pants. He seemed to have several silver plated rings on his face, though I couldn't imagine why one would do that. It would be of great discomfort.

I remembered him from our training sessions together. He was my associate on missions whenever God commanded it. Nowadays, I laugh at those moments, when I was young and naive and on a mission to finding God.

As I approached the table, I could see a plate infront of Dean topped with some sort of consumable substance. Sam was biting a pencil and Hannah was pointing towards several areas on a map. Ithuriel wrote down notes and Jordan kept counting on his fingers.

I noticed a heavy melody coming from a device called a radio kept on the table. Rock and roll. Wasn't really my taste, as the boys put it.

"Cas" Dean noticed. He turned around in his chair to face me "What took you so long?"

"Nothing" I replied "Thank you for leaving me these clothes, Dean"

He stopped and took a moment to look me down. He absorbed my outfit from head to toe and smiled.

"I didn't leave you those clothes, you know?"

I squinted my eyes. "Then who-"

"I did"

Claire ran up to me, with a rather large book in her hand. She hugged me fiercely and then pulled out to look at me.

"I told you it'd fit him. And it doesn't look that bad" she told Dean.

Dean gave me an impressed smile and nodded.

"Yeah, nice to see you in something different"

I nodded. "You don't look too bad yourself, Dean"

He smiled and looked at me. I stared back.

For a while we stayed like that.

Sam coughed and tapped the table.

"So, I belive I should be let in on whatever it is that your doing?" I asked, as Claire waved goodbye and left to reading her book.

"Yeah, so get this-" Sam started "You guys are on raids with me. That means that whenever there is a large group out there, they most likely work with Jack. So our job is to kill them and not be killed. We kill them before they can find out about Triple H. And if there are survivors then we bring them in and find out as much as we can about Jack. What he's doing, where he is, whatever. You're also on the supply runs with me. That means we go out there, every week, we find Angels, demons, Hunters, whatever and we help them if they are hurt or scared. We ask them to come with us. If they try to kill us, only then we kill them, understood?"

"Wait, wait, wait" Dean stopped "What if they come with us, but really, they're just stowing their crap and working with Jack? How do you gank those guys?"

"We have witches for that. I dunno, some kinda 'spell work that can rule out impure people' or whatever. And i also we ask them routine questions. So far it's working" Sam continued.