The One With God

-Present day-

Dean's POV

"Guys" Sam said "Meet God"

The people around us, fell silent. For a moment, nobody said anything. Everyone was busy staring at Chuck, while I was busy, laughing on the inside.

"Hi" Chuck said with a goofy smile.

"Wh-what?" Hannah murmured.

"Yeah, you heard it right folks" I said with a smile.

"You talk'th to the Lord that stand'th before you" I said sarcastically.

Hannah stood frozen. She looked at Sam. "God?"

Sam nodded.

"God?" she asked again.

"Yes" Sam replied "But he likes being called Chuck, actually"

"Chuck?" Hannah exclaimed in disbelief and rubbed her forehead, swiping away her blonde hair.

Chuck frowned "It's not that bad a name is it?"

The crowd started to murmur. People whispering to each other, arming themselves, some bending down to one knee and praying for their lives.

"No, no, no" Chuck said "I'm not here to hurt you!"

"Oh yeah?" I asked angrily "Then, tell me Chuck. What exactly are you here to do?! After all the crap that happened, you show up now!? Why? Is today your Friday night out or something? Just here to see us getting our asses kicked by your grandkid?"

"Dean-"

"And what the hell did you do to Cas?" I asked as I covered up Cas's shivering, unconscious body with the blanket.

Chuck sighed "I just needed some help to be here in a physical form. Castiel was the strongest Angel in the room, so I-"

"So, you decided to sucker-punch it outta him?"

"I actually asked for his permission and he said yes"

"Well, of course he said yes! You were literally screaming into his ears!"

"Dean" Sam warned. Enough was enough.

"Why are you here Chuck?" Sam asked.

Chuck took in a deep breath.

"We need to talk"

-----------

We had sent most of the people upstairs. It had taken a while, but after alot of complaining and fighting, most of Triple H's population was upstairs, eagerly waiting for some news from God himself.

We didn't know what Chuck had to say, but if it was bad news, we didn't want to cause any panic amongst the residents.

The only people who now sat at the meeting table were Chuck, me, Sam, Hannah, Ithuriel, Dina, Aaya, Jordan, Aiden and Kai, who was now out of the infirmy.

Cas was in the infirmy, passed out. My mind kept reaching out to him and I wondered if I should be there when would wake up, but I needed to hear whatever God had to say.

I could see how shocked the people on that table were. Hannah and Ithuriel were white knuckled. Kai and Dina, unknowingly, kept flashing their black eyes. Aaya and Aiden were biting their nails and Jordan kept weaving his fingers through his colorful mohawk.