It Was You (Fremione)

Ron didn't understand why Hermione was so mad at him. He had asked her to the Yule Ball and then she was mad!

At the Yule Ball he had said something and Hermione had stormed off, Ron didn't even know what he had said. He eventually ran after her and found her crying on the staircase, he had tried to talk to her then but she had forced him away angrily. So he left her there.
---
Harry didn't know how he was going to try and fix this. Ron was his best mate but Hermione was like his sister. Every time the two fought Harry always felt like he was stuck in the middle.

At the Yule Ball he would admit that Ron acted like a massive prat to Hermione. He had said some really mean things to her to the point Hermione ended up running off crying. When Harry got to her, she refused to speak to him or Ron. So he left her there.
---
George knew his little brother was not the kindest to one Hermione Granger. He was constantly insulting the girl and refusing to understand what he did was wrong.

At the Yule Ball he had seen Ron say something to Hermione and her run off with tears in her brown eyes. He'd seen both Ron and Harry go after her, though he doubted they had much success talking to the girl. He went that way and found Hermione on the staircase crying. She told him to leave her be. So he left her there.
---
Fred knew his little brother was an arse to Hermione. He hated it. Hermione was probably the greatest person he had ever met and she definitely didn't deserve Ron's treatment.

At the Yule Ball he noticed that Ron said something to the girl that made her cry and run away. Fred watched both Ron and Harry go after her at different times. Fred really wanted to check on her as well but didn't want to be too obvious. But after a little bit he went that way to find the girl crying on the staircase. Hermione had tried to force him away. But he stayed with her.

He sat down beside her and wrapped a comforting arm around the girl. She buried her face in the crook of his neck and he felt her tears soak his dress robes. He didn't care though, all he cared about was making sure Hermione was okay.

"Mione, love, are you alright?" He said as he rubbed her back tenderly, letting her cry.

She just shook her head and said, "Your brother is a right prat you know."

"Of course, Mione. Just forget about that twerp, he doesn't deserve you," he pulled her closer and he inwardly reminded himself that this was not the time to get into his feelings, he just wanted to help Hermione, "you are the most brilliant witch I know, you are so kind and so so brave. And you are beautiful, love, so beautiful."

"You really think so Fred? I mean the boys didn't even really realize that I'm a girl until a few days ago," she let out a shutter but stared into Fred's eyes.

"Of course I mean it, Mione. Always thought so, always will," he placed a peck on her forehead, because screw wrong timing.

"Fred?"

"Yes Herms"

"It was you," Fred just looked at her with a confused expression on his face, she continued, "you and George saw me writing Weasley by my name and asked me which one it was. It was you Fred. It was always you."

She let a nervous laugh escape her beautiful lips and Fred could hardly contain himself with glee. So the pair just sat there for a while laughing at how long it had taken them to admit how they felt. However, eventually, Fred took Hermione's hand and led her back to the dancing crowd. They danced until the professors forced the lingering students back to their dorms. But even then, they danced in the common room to the music of their hearts beating in time, because now that Fred had Hermione he had no intentions of ever letting her go.

For the amazing celestialcelery I hope I didn't disappoint!💛