The Art of Loving You (Luna x Dean)

A.N. I've never written about this ship before but I really like them! So here's something new for ya. Hope you enjoy. Also this will be really short.

Dean gazed around their small apartment, at all the things that made it unique, which were many, and smiled. There were paintings and sketches and sculptures everywhere. The walls were so crowded with art that he could hardly tell what color laid behind them. There were also a lot of books. Books about nature, art, astronomy, plants, animals. Dean loved all of it.

He loved his life with Luna. Every crazy part of it. The thing was he wasn't sure how it had started either. They were just friends who rarely saw each-other, then they ran into one another at Diagon Alley one day, then they were scheduling times to hang out more often, then it was more than just hanging out. Now they are happily married, have been for two years.

Then Luna waltzed in with her usual grace, snapping Dean from his thoughts.

"Oh Dean! I've had the nicest day, didn't you? Do you want to dine in the studio or in the company of the outdoors?" Her wistful voice chimed and Dean smiled at her.

"We can have the best of both worlds. Take some painting supplies out to the park for a picnic?"

"Ah yes! That sounds wonderful, Dean. We can look for all kinds of creatures to paint!" Luna's joy radiated from her being and spread to Dean, nearly overwhelming him. There's an art to loving her. And Dean supposed that's why he excelled at it.

"Sure Lu," he grinned at her as he took her by the hand to get their supplies together.

"Ya know Dean, I am so happy we are married."

"As am I. I love you Luna, forever."

"Forever, my love."