All Of The Stars (Luna x Ginny)

A.N. before I start I just want to say I have a hard time writing Luna to character so this won't actually have ANY dialogue, it basically just describes their relationship...

Ginny always felt so alone even when she was constantly surrounded by people. Luna always felt so popular even when she was constantly alone. The two girls just kind of fell into each other.

Ginny was hot-headed and wild while Luna was sweet and calm. They were different in almost every way, but they worked so well together. Probably because even though they were opposites on the surface, deep down they were so much alike. They both were so very very kind, they loved and loved with all they had. It could be argued that those two girls were two of the most loyal people around.

And really that's how they lasted. Loyalty, the most important common thread. Their loyalty allowed them to keep it together even through the rough patches, because they just knew they were it for each other. Luna and Ginny would never let anything come between them and when things tried to, things disappeared from the picture until their relationship was back to center focus.

Over time, people even learned to stop making fun of Luna because they knew not to mess with Ginny and her hexes and jinx. Quite honestly the rude words of the other students hurt Ginny more than they hurt the intended target, Luna. Deep down, Ginny realized it was just because of how special and different and kind Luna was, but she took it hard that she could not make people see Luna the way she did. Because Luna was Ginny's whole world and she was so smart and beautiful and open that it was unbelievable that no one else understood that.

And Luna often times had to comfort Ginny when she had to fight Luna's bullies. Luna didn't quite understand why it pained Ginny so, when it just rolled right off the blonde's back. But she was glad Ginny loved and cared for her so much that she would bravely defend her without hesitation.

Luna was crazy about nature. All of it, from the plants and creatures to the universe and stars above. They fascinated her. And Ginny adored watching the curiosity and yearning to take over her girlfriend. It was a more beautiful sight to her than all of the stars Luna loved so dearly.

It was no secret that Ginny loved Quidditch. Being on a broomstick was in her blood at this point, in her bones even. Ginny's flaming hair whipping around behind her as the wind caught her, her eyes squinted up in fierce determination, the smirk that played at the corners of her pink lips were so much a part of Ginny. Luna loved seeing her like that, so focused and passionate. It made Luna love her more every time she got to witness the truly enchanting sight that was Ginny in her element, the sky.

When the girls were together, the world seemed to sit still and just watch them. Just gaze upon them like people gaze at the ocean or a gorgeous wonder. It always seemed as if no one else and nothing else existed when Luna and Ginny were together. It was because what the other had was enough for them.

And even when they had their fights, no thoughts of giving up existed. When Ginny was angry at Luna for forgetting to come to an important match or for being too distracted, Luna (and Ginny) knew that their was still love. And when Luna was upset with Ginny for not understanding her or even trying to understand sometimes, they still knew their was love.

That love could be seen radiating off of the pair and it lit up every room they were in and every where they went. It was evident in the private smiles they shared or the way Ginny's eyes would shine when Luna was happy. It was obvious with Luna not being embarrassed to spontaneously kiss Ginny or how they could be together even when they weren't all over each other all of the time.

Ginny was the rockstar and Luna was the hippy but the blended so perfectly. One flame and one flower. Their love was far from perfect but it was perfect for them. Ginny sitting on the hard ground for hours while Luna braided and knotted and beaded her hair into whatever she pleased. Luna smiling fondly as Ginny helped her stitch new patterns into her free-spirited robes.

The love they shared was flower crowns and campfires. It was the stars above and barefoot toes digging into the earth below. It was cozy blankets and oversized sweaters. Hazy looks and whispered words. Their love was poetry and Ginny and Luna would have it no other way.