Chapter 5-Who are You?

Chapter 5-

Harry’s POV

I felt it. It was a tiny squeeze, but I still made out it was a squeeze.

“LOUIS!! SHE SQUEEZED MY HAND! I BARELY FELT IT, BUT SHE SQUEEZED IT!! SHE’S OKAY!!” I screamed, jumping up and down, summoning the boys into the room.

“She’s okay?” Liam said.

“Is Delilah alive?” Zayn whispered, but everyone heard him.

“Obviously, idiot, or else Harold here wouldn’t have screamed like a girl ‘SHE SQUEEZED MY HAND!! SHE SQUEEZED IT, SHE’S OKAY!’” Niall jumped up and down and screamed in a high pitched voice, ‘imitating’ me.

“But how come she’s not awake yet?” I asked, right when the nurse walked into the room.

“She’s adjusting to the environment. The hit was severe, and not only hitting her eye, but traumatizing her brain as well.” She explained, “She might not wake up right away, but Delilah here is a very strong person, and she might wake up within a day or so. You lads may choose to stay here, or go home.”

“I’m staying!” Everyone chorused, for Delilah.

“Uhhnnnnggghhh” Someone said. We all turned our heads to see who, and we saw, the one and only Delilah Murray rolling over to her side moaning.

“DELILAH!” We all shouted, then remembered we would traumatize her even more, then whisper-screamed, “Delilah!”

Delilah’s eyes fluttered open, and she woke up. She smiled, and we all cheered. Then she frowned, and said, “Who are you?”