Chapter 12-Sorry.

Chapter 12-

Harry’s POV

I took a deep breath as I stepped out of the car, on the sidewalk of Elizabeth’s flat, holding a little box containing the most important thing at the moment. I walked to the door, and rang the buzzer. Elizabeth knew I was coming, and unlocked the door right away.

I walked into the flat, whispering to Elizabeth, “Where’s Delilah?”

“In her room, you can go right there.” She whispered back, “Good luck.”

Delilah’s POV

I was combing my hair when I heard a low, husky voice that I could recognize anywhere, singing a song. I turned around and there he was, standing in front of me.

“You know I’ve always got your back, girl. So let me be the one you come running to, running to, r-r-running. I said it’s just a matter of fact, girl. You just call my name, I’ll be coming through, coming through, I’ll get coming.”

“Harry...” I whispered. He put his fingers on my lips to shush me, and continued the song.

“On the other side of the world, it don’t matter, I’ll be there in two, I’ll be there in two, I’ll be there in two. I still feel it every time, it’s just something that you do, now ask me why I want to. It’s everything about you, you, you, everything that you do, do, do. From the way that we touch, baby. To the way that you kiss on me. It’s everything about you, you, you, the way you make it feel new, new, new. Like every party is just us two, and there’s nothing I could point to. It’s everything about you, you, you, everything about you, you, you. It’s everything that you do, do, do, it’s everything about you.”

The song went on, and when he finished, he said, “Please, before you say anything, let me explain to you what happened.”

“Harry, you don’t need to explain anything. I know everything I need to know.”

“Delilah, please.” He pleaded, with a twinkle in his eyes.

“Harry...” I started.

“Please.” He interrupted, and I saw that he had a point to prove.

“5 minutes.” I said, looking at my mobile. “You get 5 minutes.”

Harry’s POV

“You get 5 minutes.” Delilah said, and I knew that was her final offer. I began to explain everything as fast as possible.

“And that’s how this comes to a conclusion of how sorry I am.” I rushed, hoping she understood it all.

“Are you sure?” Delilah asked, looking up at me with her beautiful blue eyes.

“101% sure.” I said firmly.

“Then who were those people? I feel bad for Curly’s girlfriend.” Delilah said, looking worried. She must have known how Curly’s girlfriend must feel. These girls know everything about each other, and here we boys are, clueless. Oh well...

¬*¬

Soon enough, we were trading good byes with Elizabeth as we boarded the plane. The whole ride Delilah had her head resting on my stomach while I stroked her hair softly. She looked so peaceful when she slept. So...calm. I heard her mutter in her sleep “Harry is amazing.” Okay, I may have changed a little, but she did say “Harry...” multiple times in her sleep. I always wondered what she dreamt about. When we landed, I gently shook Delilah awake.

“Delilah,” I whispered, “you need to get up. The aeroplane landed, we need to get home.”

“Mmmm....” Delilah murmured. She didn’t want to get up, so I had to carry her to the parking lot, where Louis’ car was parked, him waiting for us.