Chapter 6-They're Back!

Chapter 6-

Delilah’s POV

When I woke up, I was in a room, with 5 other boys and a nurse.

“Who are you?” I asked, wondering who those people were.

“Why doesn’t she remember who we are?” a cute boy with curly hair asked the nurse.

The nurse paused for a couple seconds, and then said, “Delilah has a slight case of amnesia, from the traumatisation of the hit. It may take awhile for her to remember everything, and it’s your duties to help her.” Then with that, she left the room, leaving me with the boys.

“Do you remember us?” A blonde, Irish boy asked, looking into my eyes.

“No, why would I?” I asked, completely oblivious of what was happening at the moment.

“Because we’re your friends.” A boy with brown hair said.

“Uhhh, well I have no idea who you people are. Are you going to kidnap me?” I asked, getting cautious.

“No!! Why do you always think we’re trying to kidnap you?” curly said, “Do you remember your name?”

“Umm...I think that nurse said Delilah?” I said, trying to remember.

“Do you know your last name?” The boy with the black, slick hair asked.

“Umm...no.” I admitted.

“Your name is Delilah. Delilah Murray.” Curly said. His eyes looked sad, as if he lost his girlfriend.

“Are you okay?” I asked, “You look like you lost your girlfriend.”

“Something like that.” He said, and a boy in stripes and suspenders smirked at him.

“Please tell me.” I pleaded, looking into his eyes.

“I want to know.”

Harry’s POV

“I want to know.” Delilah said, looking into my eyes. She had crystal blue eyes, and they were irresistible.

“Uhh, well...” I trailed off, not really wanting to tell her.

“Please?” Delilah pleaded, looking deeper down inside of me.

“Okay.” I gave in, and started the story. “Well I met this person, and she means a lot to me. There’s one thing though, I don’t think she likes me. And if she knew who the boys and I are, she would hate us for life, because we didn’t tell her.” I said, gesturing to all the boys.

“Hmm...” Delilah said, thinking hard, “Why don’t you try asking her out? The worst thing that might happen is she’ll reject you, which means she probably isn’t worth it.” Delilah winked at me with a twinkle in her eye.

“Maybe I will.” I said slowly, turning to the boys and giving them a ‘Should I ask her?’ look on my face.

“Okay!” Delilah clapped playfully, as I took her advice.

“Do you remember anything now?” Zayn asked calmly, coming forward.

“I remember you, you, you, you, and you!” Delilah said, pointing at each of us.

“Really?” I asked excitedly. She remembered us!! Each one of us looked at each other happily.

“Yea! You’re Zayn” Delilah said, pointing at me, “That’s Louis,” she pointed at Liam. “That’s Niall,” she pointed at Zayn, “Liam’s over there” She pointed at Niall, “And that is Harry!” Delilah pointed at Louis. We all looked sad; she remembered our names, but not who we were.